Chap 4

"Alright,so I know many of you know what already happened..and yeah,we found them,one of them escaped with the bag,and we got the other"Tracy sigh as she looks at the others,then she glanced at the boy and saw he was slowly waking up"well speak of the devil"

Naib's POV

I started opening my eyes slightly,at first all I saw was blurry and I was having a bad headache.

I tried to move my hands just to find out They were tied to the couch...just great!..

I looked around and saw many people having all there eyes on me,I felt kind of uncomfortable by there stare..

"Ah your awake!"the blond girl said to me"now now...let's have a little conversation...what's your name?"
She said

I wasn't sure if I should tell them and it would be quite annoying for them to start calling me random things"just call me N.."I said bluntly.

"Alright?..well mine is Tracy you will know the rest eventually..."then she looked at me more serious"now let's make this easy,give us the bag.."

I looked at her and smirked"and you honestly think I would?"

"No..but I won't give up until you give me that bag.."she said.

"What's in that bag that you want so badly anyways?"I said

She sigh"your doing this job without knowing what's Inside?...really now?"

I looked at her quite annoyed"how am I suppose to know?we can't open it and our boss didn't say a word to us about it,he just told us to hand it to him in exchange for money"

"What do you need the money for?"she said

I sigh and waited a few secounds before replying"it's none of your business"

"well maybe it is! We could work together!"she said.

"Well I'm just obeying orders here!"I closed my eyes and looked away.

She sigh"this is gunna be a troublesome one..."

MeanWhile~

Norton POV

I just woke up from bed as I heard my phone ring,it was Vera again.

I picked up only to hear her worried tone"norton!!boss have been captured!"she said while panting.

My eyes went wide as I started to sweat..

"It can't be..."

AN:
Well seems like norton has also found out about his leader missing!

I wonder if they will go after him or keep the mission going?

As always thank you for reading and have a good day!