Chapter 11

Naib's POV

I was laying on my bed..floor..whatever you wanna call it,and thinking.

Tracy said she would try and make a plan with all of us tomorrow morning, so I should be sleeping right now but..my mind was way to energetic to sleep, wonder why it wasn't like this on my missions, could've been a lot more helpful..

I sighed and sat up the looked around to my two friends, norton and mike.

I was introduced to them by my dear old friend William who was now too busy in his football championship thing..he doesn't even know about all this drama.

But I guess it's for the best that he don't know, I don't wanna crush his dream when he's so close.

Speaking of close,Norton and I used to hate each other a lot,but came out to like each other bit by bit,to the point that he's sometimes way too over protective of me and mike,that's why I didn't want many injuries on me when I was here, didn't want him to make a stupid decision after all.

And then there's mike, we're not that close but he's like a little brother to me, he never failed to cheer me up when we failed on missions, but I can say for sure that he and norton are way more closer then normal friends would probably be,family maybe?or..

I groaned,tired of speaking too much then I heard shuffling coming from the bed,we take turns to sleep on the bed and tonight it was Norton's turn.

"Leader?.."norton spoke in a sleepy tone.

"Sorry did I wake you?"I said.

"Ah..no not exactly?.."he sat up"why aren't you sleeping yet?we have to wake up early tomorrow.."

I sighed "I can't sleep Norton"

"Wanna sleep on the bed then?i don't mind sleeping on the floor"he yawned.

"No it's okay,the floor isn't the problem..I'll just go and take a walk around the base to tire myself a bit"I stood up getting ready to leave.

"Want company?"norton asked.

"Nah you take your beauty sleep I won't take long"I said as I went out of the room closing the door slowly to avoid waking up mike and walked down the hallway as quietly as I can to avoid making any loud noises.

Third POV ;v;

As soon as Naib got in-front of the stairs he heard a creaking from one of the doors behind him,he looked back and saw one of the rooms door open.

Soon a tall figure stepped out, recognized him as Jack,jack soon noticed naib and stepped forward wearing a huge smile.

Naib shivered, not sure if it's from the cold hallway or the creepy face Jack is making.

"Well hello dear~"Jack said in his usual teasing tone. But it wasn't gentle like the other times,it seemed more...darker..

Maybe it's just my imagination..Naib thought to himself.

"Hello mr.Jack"Naib answered back trying to be polite.

"Mind telling me why you're awake?its almost past midnight dear"Jack said.

"An well.."naib scratched the back of his head"I just couldn't sleep and decided to tire myself until I get a bit sleepy"I told him.

"Mind if I join you then~? I'm here for almost the same reason!"jack said.

"I don't m-"before naib could even answer he was dragged down the stairs"watch-out dear~..Don't wanna fall off now do we?"jack said while holding Naibs hand and dragging him down.

Naib suddenly felt nervous, he has a bad feeling about Jack, He's more aggressive and not as gentle as he uses to be for the past few days.

Naib could admit that he was taking a liking to jack for the past few days, not just in a simple like way, a like-like way.

Naib didn't try to go against his feeling saying 'I'm just confused' or something, he just accepted it,but didn't make a move since he doesn't think the other male is interested in men or maybe he has a girl in his life, either way naib didn't want to make a move and regret it later,he had done more then enough actions in the past to repeat them.

Naib thinks that Jack is charming,good looking,and kind,and a really nice gentleman...and also really freaking tall.

Naib was almost jealous, he was even shorter then mike!

Jack suddenly stopped and naib ended up bumping into his back.

"Sorry"Naib apologized.

Jack laughed,but his laught was almost forced"are you okay jack?"Naib asked getting worried about his behavior.

He was like a totally different man right now..

"I'm as fine as fine can be dear~!"Jack said Letting go of Naibs hand.

"Now now~ I haven't forgiven you for bumping into me did I?"Jack said scratching his chin.

"Well I guess it cant be helped"Jack said dramatically.

"Clumsy Naib~"

'Is he trying to irritate me?..' Naib thought looking at Jack confused.

"Well how about you make up for it~?"Jack said.

'If he wants something then he can just ask..I don't mind much..' naib thought again but nodded anyway.

"Alright then~ you can't back up now~ you will do what I tell you alright Naib?"Jack said.

'What's that supposed to mean?..now I feel like going back to my room..'

"Okay but can we hurry? I feel sleepy.."Naib said.

"Hmmm~..of course! First things are always simple and easy~.."Jack said.

Naib yawned tired all of a sudden.

"Kiss me~"

YOOOOOOO
SUP YALL

and yes a cliffhanger cause MY FINGERS HURT-I need to get used to this.

As always thank you for reading and have a nice day!