Chap 6 [warning!]

Disappointed I KNOW I KNOW BUT I PROMISE IT WILL COME IN THE NEAR FUTURE
sooo warning this will contain KNIFE THROWING(I don't think that needs a warning but just to be sure)

Also exam weeks have just started so I'm not sure if I will stay online or not so have this uwu.

Jacks POV

I tied N on a chair after giving him some sleeping pills so I wouldn't have to deal with him struggling.

He was placed at the middle of the wall.

I got some small knifes,about six of them.

He was sleeping so I was waiting for him to wake up.

After an hour later he opened his eyes slightly with a grunt.

I could tell he wanted to rub his head from the headache he has right now,but that only made him realize that he was tied up.

I then went to my seat further away across from him.

I then picked up one knife and start playing with it.

"Let's begin shall we?"I said.

He looked at me with a glare but stayed silent.

"I'll take that as a yes~"

"What's your name?"I asked

He stayed silent.

"Wrong answer"I threw one knife and it hit the wall,slightly away from his head.

He tensed up and spoke"it's naib.."

"Good good~"

I picked up another knife"what's your teams name?"

He was silent for a moment before answering"if you told me yours then I'll tell you mine"

I hummed"our teams name is 'Joy',yours?"

"Team X"he said blankly.

"Very well~ you doing good so far"I said to him.

He glared at me once again.

"Nuh-uh bad boy!"I threw the knife and it attached to his hood and brought it down.

Now his brown hair was revealed.

I hummed he looks way more batter without his hood on.

I grab another knife"do you know what's in the bag?"I said while swinging the knife in my hand.

"No"

"Tell me,who's your boss,what do you gain from this,and why do you need it so badly?"

He sigh thinking weather or not to tell me.