Chap 12

Naib's POV

"Kiss me"Jack repeated as he got closer to Me.

'Kiss him??'I thought 'what is he trying to get at?!'

'This is ridiculous, even if I like him I will not do such a thing just cause he told me to! He could be manipulating me for all I know!'

I suddenly felt angry, this was awfully pathetic.

"Listen old man.."I said glaring at him"why would I do that just because I accidentally bumped into you? I already apologized! And you seem so desperate for it aswell, taking advantage of the simplest mistakes!"

"You almost seem pathetic! And here I thought the opposite..ugh!..I'm going to sleep!"I said as I started to walk away.

I didn't go far when someone grabbed my arm and turned me around "I admit that I was desperate Naib but..could you at least do it for me..? I just miss kissing someone since it's been years.." Jack sighed "I won't force you..I promise it would be just a peck" naib knew very well that this was a lie, he knew he was falling to whatever trap he was setting for him.

"Please..?"he said while almost making those puppy dog eyes.

'Damn it..'

"F-fine!..just a small peck then"I said as I closed my eyes,too embarrassed to look at him.

"Thank you my dear~"He went back to his teasing tone, all the sweetness gone, I almost regretted my decision.

He leaned in to the point where I could feel his hot breath,until-

"Leader..?"

I shot my eyes open and looked at the top of the stairs, and saw none other then norton wearing a worried expression.

"N-nor-"before I could finish a hand grabbed my chin and soft lips pressed against mine aggressively, I could tell that my face was probably boiling.

'No!..not when someone's watching you idiot!' I thought thinking he can hear me.

I struggled to get him away from me but he was way more stronger then me.

"A-ah! Sorry to interrupt leader! I-I'll be waiting in my room then!" Norton said as he nervously ran away with a flushed face.

He let me go the moment norton left "n-norton wait! It's not-..ugh!.."I pushed jack off me, surprisingly it worked this time.

"Haha thank you my dear for the treat~"Jack said after he backed away from me.

"Damn you..you own me!"I growled at him then ran back up the stairs to our room to find norton.

I opened the door of our room quietly"norton?.."

"Ah! Leader! Welcome back!" He whispered cheerfully" sorry for interrupting you two..I got worried when you were gone for long so I thought I could check up on you to see if you fell asleep on the floor or something"he rubbed the back of his head embarrassed.

I sighed "I'm sorry that you had to see that norton.."

"None sense leader! It's my fault I interrupted and I'm terrible sorry for that!"norton apologized.

"You can drop the leader thing ya know"I said rubbing the back of my head "it's quite uncomfortable..anyways any moves on mike yet?"

As soon as norton heard that his face was as red as a tomato can be "n-not yet lea-..naib!"

I chuckled and messed with Norton's hair "i say he will accept your feelings.." norton groaned and said "w-well I would like to wait for the right time..maybe when this is all over I will confess to him.."