Chap 8

Norton POV

It's been days since our leader has been kidnapped.

I found the tracker location but..

The map only shows an empty area..

We sent Vera to look around the area but only found trees and no sign of anyone or any animals.

I was slowly losing hope..

Then suddenly I got an email.

I wasn't sure if this is gunna be a virus or not..

I thought about it for a bit then read the title of the email.

'Let's make a deal' I can't lie I was curious..

But I didn't open it.

I atleast wanna have everyone around when I do this.

So I began texting the rest of the team to come over.

Vera was still in the base she refused to keep the mission going without her boss.

After a few moments later everyone was gathered in the base waiting for norton to start.

Norton cleared his through to get everyone's attention.

"As you may all know I gathered you all here today to check this email together it's about some sort of deal.."I started.

"I think it has some sort of connection to our leader"I said and they all noded slowly after a bit of thinking,agreeing to open the email and read it.

Norton noded after getting everyone's agreement and opened the email and read it our loud"dear team X,we are here to make a deal with you,I would politely ask for you to give us the bag,in exchange for your leader, please do not make this hard for both of us,we await your reply"norton finished and looked at the rest.

They were shocked and confused of what to do.

They knew there leader would rather keep up the mission.

They know he's too careless for himself...

But they couldn't believe right away that his leader was with them or not.

Then Vera spoke"can you tell them to show us proof?or be in a video chat?"I noded and asked them.

It didn't take long before they answered"as you wish give us a moment"norton read out loud.

They all sat down and waited.

~MEANWHILE~

Naib's POV

When I woke up from my little nap I found myself sitting on top of someone's lap.

Before my nap Tracy crashed in to the room shouting 'WE GOT A LEAD!PREPARE HIM!'.

And because of this everyone started working and preparing.

So they changed my spot now I'm sitting on someone's lap with my hands once again tied up behind my back.

Of course I struggled at first but then again I was too weak to do anything.

My lack of food and sleep left me with no energy.

I sigh and looked up at the person behind me.

It was what everyone called him 'white'

Tho someone once called him a wired name.(I can't remember there names TwT)

And beside him was 'black'I think that was his name.

He looked like he wasn't having a good time.

He had his arms crossed with an annoyed face.

Tracy then said "okay it's about to start!...where's jack??"she looked around.

Then there were foot steps coming down from the stairs.

It was the man with the mask on..

"Ah!sorry leader I was...looking for my mask!"he said.

Tracy then sigh"just sit down and take your position"

Jack then sat down by white and white picked me up and put me between them.

Now I'm sitting between the man who captured me and the man who tortured me..

So even if I had energy there's no way I can escape like this..

Tracy then pressed a button on her computer that's connected to the huge TV.

It was some sort of calling?

My eyes went wide when I saw none other then norton...and the rest behind him..how??

How did they found them??i didn't give out any information did I??i started to panic.

Tracy then said"let's get straight to the point shall we?"

"We have your leader right here"she pointed at me and I just glared at her.

"Leader!/boss!"I heard a mix of voices calling me on the other side with worried faces.

"Don't worry we will get you back soon!!"norton said.

Vera then spoke"are you okay boss??did they do anything to you??"

I could hear there worried tone toward me.

Before I could answer white covered my mouth with his hand.

"Since now you know he's with us then.."Tracy said

"Let's begin the deal"

AN:

Hi!i was wondering if there is any confusing scenes you want me to explain owo they will be added in an AN after every chapter!

Oh and also I'm sorry for my grammar and lack of details ówò this is my first ever book and I'm learning bit by bit uwu! So ty for still supporting me till today!it means a lot to me!

As always thank you for reading and have a good day!