Chap 7

Jack POV

I was in-front of Tracy's room.

I knocked a few times and after a few moments she opened it up and let me in.

I sat down on a wooden chair besides her bed.

"Got any information?"she asked.

I nodded my head"they have been blackmailed info working for what they call him boss,they need to finish this so they be left alone,they don't know what's in the bag yet,oh and his name is Naib"

I stood up and hold up the tiny device in my hand.

"And I also found this on him"

She took the advice and inspect it.

"It's a tracker! This could be our key!"she said quite exited now.

I just looked at her not getting anything from what she's getting at.

She then noticed my stare and said"this is our key to there location idiot! We could just hack our way to there computer and threaten them".

I then took off my mask and said"oooh!...well this is gunna be fun for me!"I said.

We all know that they won't believe at first or want to make sure he's okay before making any decisions.

So I get to torture him in front of them!...well more like teasing them.

As I was lost in my own thought,Tracy was on her computer trying to find there computer and hopefully hack it or even locate the computers address.

I then sat up again and went back to my lovely victim.

As I entered the living room Emily has just finished cleaning his wounds and bandaging them.

When Emily left I slowly went back to him.

He tensed up upon seeing me getting closer.

His face was paler then usual when we first got him.

I guess he's thirsty and pretty hungry.

Tracy did allow us to give him water.

But Emma usually did that,
I then went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup and filled it with water.

I then went back to him.
He looked at me like it's the first time he's seeing me.

He just kept on staring at me until I held ye glass of water in front of him.

"Is there something on my face?"I said feeling quite amused by his stare.

Then I realized that I didn't had my mask on...dang-

"Not really..."he said"on second thought you do"I looked at him confused.

"What?"I said.
"I can no longer see my beauty on your face"he said.

I froze for a second..

His beauty?..

On my face?..

Oh...

He Meant his reflection on the mask.

He saw the realization on my face and started laughing.

"Beauty you say.."I grinned and reached for his cheek then caressing it with my thump"I can only see a black brat right now..wonder where that beauty came from"

That was kind of offensive I admit,I kinda went too far"not like your any batter"he chuckled"At least I'm not a sadistic freak like you"he said.

I put on a dramatic pose"ow that hurts my feeelings"

"If you had any"he said.

"I'm surprised you can talk to me this way,most of my victims kept on praising me to grant them mercy"I looked down on his with a grin.

"Well I ain't telling anything so might aswell enjoy this while I can"he gave a tiny smile.

"Suit yourself..but let me tell you something.."I got closer to his face"you would be living hell when your with me~"

"Have your water!"i then smiled and put the water if front of his face.

He didn't move and just looked at me.

"I'm tied you idiot.."

"Oh yeah.."I grabbed the back of his hair and put the edge of the water on his lips.

He drink the hole water I then pulling the cup away and place it down on a nearby table.

I also know he hadn't ate in awhile but I can't feed him without permission from Tracy first.

Unless it had something to do with my punishments.

I thought about it for a little bit.

But before I could think any longer Tracy busted in the room.

AN:
Ayeeee back with another chapter uwu

AND I STILL AM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY EXAMS BUUUUTTT tomorrow we didn't have much of a hard one so take this ma pups uwu.

I wanna thank everyone for supporting this book!

Thank you so much for the votes and for everyone who enjoys reading this!

And as always thank you for reading and have a good day!