Hock

"This is the plan," Theseus clapped his hands.

"What plan?" Tina asked.

"Since you're all cooped up in your love life, we have found some intel on one of Grindelwald's men" Bridget said. Tina turned beet red.

"Who?" Newt continued, distancing the conversation away from him and Tina.

"Jose Ramos" Bridget said, "We believe that he's been behind Silva's death as he probably rattled out to Grindelwald about this".

"And how do you know that?" Tina asked.

"We've been following him. We just need a bit of information from him, when he's exceptionally. . . tipsy" Theseus said.

"Wait, what?" Newt's eyes widened.

"We have a really good plan, but it's a long shot" Bridget continued, "We believe that if we manage to extract information from him while he's. . "

". . tipsy, then we can easily learn what Grindelwald was upto" Tina finished her sentence, "Queenie mentioned about Grindelwald's plan. We can learn all about it".

"And you four are going to be out there" Theseus indicated the four of them, "Meanwhile I'll have to check on with the Ministry in Rio to see whether Dumbledore's safe trip here is executed properly".

"When do we do this?" Newt asked, gulping.

"Tonight" Bridget gave him a cheeky smile, "And also, Theseus? Check on Harold and Charles for me?"

"I'll be around Castelobruxo. I'll see what those two are upto. Either they trashed the place or they do have some discipline to help the students" Theseus joked, "Alright, the plan commences".

"Dress nice, Tina" Bridget said, "You know the drill. Don't look intimidating".

"I don't look that way!" Tina scoffed, "Do I?"

"Maybe a little" Newt teased. Tina rolled her eyes.

"Okay, let's meet in the lobby by eight" Bridget clapped her hands, "Theseus? You should get going".

"I'm nervous" Jacob whispered into Newt's ear, "I mean, the Blind Pig was one thing and now?"

"Jacob, we would need you. We need a bunch of people going together as friends. We don't want to attract suspicion" Tina explained.

"Tina, a word please" Bridget said, "I uh. . need to talk to you about what to wear tonight".

"Okay".

Once Bridget and Tina were left alone in the room, Bridget snapped at her.

"You didn't tell me you kissed him!" Bridget squealed, "Jacob told me all about it!".

"Let's save the girl talk later" Tina tried to get away, but Bridget wouldn't budge.

"You are basically courting!" Bridget screamed.

"No, it's a misunderstanding. We didn't kiss" Tina told her, with a little disappointment in her voice, "We aren't courting".

"But you were about to!" came the reply, "You wanted to kiss him!"

"C-can we talk about this later?" Tina quickly rushed out of the room.

"This doesn't end here, Missy!" Bridget  called out.

The night finally approached. Tina was dressed in a blue silk shirt and dark knee length skirt. She decided to avoid any forms of makeup and slightly combed her hair.

She didn't know why they had to go to a bar to find Jose Ramos. Then again, it sounded more like Gnarlack, except Jose was human.

It was like a retelling of her past stories. A little deja Vu moment.