Here

A few days later, the company returned back to the Ministry. Queenie was fully healed, but people didn't trust her yet. They kept her on lockdown, in spite of Tina's protests, until it was safe for her.

Jacob was ecstatic. He met Queenie often, filling in the details on what happened. He was able to even steal some moments with her to cook a bit of food to bring back memories.

"Aw, honey, it's perfect" Queenie smiled warmly as she tasted a bit of the chocolate filled dough. They were creating a batch of cookies.

Queenie was given a small studio apartment in a lonely corner in the Ministry itself, with a bathroom, bedroom and a kitchen. They even have her some kitchen supplies to make sure she fares well.

"They're perfect" Jacob breathed, "Queenie?"

"Yeah?"

"Had anyone told you that you are simply. . breathtaking?" Jacob began.

"Loads" Queenie suppressed a laugh, "But you're the only one, according to me".

She swooped down to peck him on the cheek. Just then, Tina ruined their moment by bursting in.

"Teen! What?" Queenie quickly pulled herself away from Jacob.

"Sorry, sorry, it's almost December and I need to go to New York" Tina said, "Achilles invited me to his wedding and it's good if I go".

"And you need a dress" Queenie read her mind. It was almost as if they never left New York.

"Yes" Tina agreed, "No worries, I'll just take something... carry on".

Queenie's clothes were safely brought back from the mansion, in spite of the damage caused and were fixed and folded and stored in her cupboard.

Tina opened it to find a long pink gown, which would look amazing on Queenie but probably not on her. She scoured through the shelves to find a dark blue dress, with a thin strap. It seemed like velvet.

"Professional" Tina sighed as she folded it up and tucked it underneath her arms. This was a perfect dress, suited for her.

She then went back to her own room, a few floors away, as she reached the Residents' Floor. She walked into her room to try on the dress.

Just then, as she put it on and was looking at herself in the mirror, Newt walked right in.

"Oh, so sorry Tina, I. . " Newt said.

"It's fine" Tina allowed him inside, "What brings you here?".

"I thought, since you asked me to come to New York. . . I. . " Newt shrugged, "I was wondering if I could talk to you about it".

"About the trip?" Tina said.

"Yes" he replied.

Tina sat down, across him and intertwined her fingers. Ever since the hospital incident, they resorted to become a bit. . . distant.

"Well, are you coming?" Tina asked, directly.

"Yes, if you w-want me to be there" Newt stammered, "I'm sorry, I don't think I should-- after the--".

"Newt, it's fine" Tina retorted, "It's fine. We're okay. I'm fine".

"I'm so sorry".

"It's alright. I know you hate my job, but it's fine. It's not like I expect you to" Tina shrugged.

"No, Tina, it isn't that way" Newt began.

"I clearly remember what you meant, Mr Scamander. I don't think you should . . " Tina started.