Howl

Nagini and Yusuf had explored the mansion with no sign of Credence. They had tried every door, every hallway closet, but there was no sign of the Obscurus.

They had narrowly dodged several people and had been staying in a small storage room. Grindelwald wasn't in the mansion, thankfully. Probably running around.

And they couldn't ask anyone about it. Even with their clever master disguises, many people still had their doubts about them. Hence, they had to maintain a low cover and stay off the radar.

Soon, they decided to leave the mansion. All they learnt was Rosier and Grindelwald were now married, much to Abernathy's dismay. Nothing else about the "plan".

That night, Yusuf gathered all of his things and his thick stack of notes. Nagini had found a saddle bag and they stored enough supplies in it.

"Let's move" they decided and quickly walked down the dark hallways. Yusuf cast a spell to unlock the locks to the house. Vinda was crazy that way. She had locked the house from inside, using huge heavy duty chains.

As they were walking down the twisty pathway, they heard sounds of two people talking.

"Quick!" Yusuf mouthed as he grabbed her wrist and led her closer to the source of the sound. They hid near the bushes.

The two people were talking about something of great importance. One was definitely a man, his arms covered with hair. The other seemed to be a woman.

"Remember, we need to bring them here" the female said.

"Aye, so I must go attack 'em?"

"Don't. Bring them here. Chase them here" the woman said, "They're getting in our way".

"So, Grindelwald will give whatever I want then?"

"Anything".

"Fine" he snapped, "I need to get the Scamanders and your sister here. And also that Muggle idiot and that other girl, right?"

"Get their names right" Queenie defended them, "Bring them here".

"Alright--"

Arrooooo! A wolf at a distance howled. The man found the necessity to replicate the same howl. He turned into a creature, a werewolf.

"Don't hurt me" the woman said.

The werewolf looked at her and rushed away from the area, responding to the other wolf's call.

"Huh" the woman said. Then, a small ray of light emitted from a window, illuminated her face.

Queenie Goldstein was standing there, conspiracing with a werewolf.

She then quickly left.

"What the heck happened?" Nagini said.

"We need to warn them" Yusuf told her, "We need to warn those people. They might walk right into a trap".

"What are we going to do? We can't divert our direction! We need to look for Credence!" Nagini hissed.

"But we need people to help us. We can't do this ourselves and we need to help them" Yusuf said, "Let's go! They might be in the Rio Ministry".

"It's night" Nagini said.

"We can still make it. All we need to tell them is that this werewolf is coming for them" Yusuf said, "Come on! If we travel all night, we can make it!"

"What's up with you?" Nagini said, "You were ranting about how stupid and naive they were and suddenly you want them to help you?"

"The more the better" Yusuf said, "And we can tell them about what we learnt".