Herm

Tina, Picquery, Fontaine and Eulalie were taken to a deserted place outside of New York. They were injected several Memory Potions which had reverse effects. Which meant they became extremely weak to fight and they were stripped off their recent memories, before the attack happened.

"Eat" Abernathy barked at them, throwing a plate of day old bread.

"Why?" The President asked, "You. . need us . . dead. Why not kill us?"

"Well, that wouldn't be fun, right?" Abernathy spat, "Guards!"

A bunch of soldiers wearing dark cloaks, keeping their faces hidden rushed to his aid.

"Chain them to the herms" Abernathy ordered.

"But the herms are a piece of art. . " A guard began explaining that it seemed a bad idea.

"Do as I say"

"Yessir"

"And if you disobey me, face death instead".

"Yessir".

Abernathy smirked as he left the place.

The guards chained the four of them to four different herms. These herms had the face of powerful wizards of age. There was Wendelin the Weird, Merlin, Glover Hipworth and Gellert Grindelwald himself.

"Like it?" The guard asked Tina, "These were especially crafted by us".

Tina shook her head but managed to regain her consciousness, "Yeah, right".

"C'mon, Hooves" the other guards motioned him, "We don't get chatty with the prisoners".

"My name is Holgers, for your information" the guard snarled.

"Whatever" the guard said, "Come on. You don't want to talk to them".

"I'm coming" Holgers said. The guards, exasperated, left without him.

Holgers turned to Tina, "Look, I hate being here as well. But just, hang on, for me".

"Yeah" Tina coughed, "Right".

Holgers got up, "Hang on, buddies".

And with that, he scrambled away. Tina looked at him, her eyelids drooping and slowly she rested her head against the herm.

"Newt Scamander! We've got Newt Scamander!" Vinda clapped as she dragged an uncomfortable looking Newt.

"Since when did you come here, you pilfering pest of a woman?" Newt snapped.

"Ooh, someone's angry" Vinda cooed, "the Party and I showed up right in New York".

"Leave me alone!" Newt yelled.

"Oh honey, you burned our house down. You ain't getting out of this" Vinda said, "Ella, grab him. Take him to our lair".

"Right away, ma'am" Ella cuffed Newt's hands and removed his wand away.

"You don't suffer from reverse Stockholm Syndrome right, Ella?" Vinda asked.

"Never ma'am" Ella said. That was a lie.

"Right. Go go. I'll grab Gellert and Aurelius".

"Credence isn't Aurelius!" Newt wailed.

"Have that written on your tombstone, Scamander. When we're done with you, Dumbledore will be dead meat" Vinda said.

And with that, she Disapparated.

"Newt. . . trust me, alright?" Ella said.

"I'll never trust you or your cronies" Newt said, "At least Tina will be okay".

"Um. . . about that" Ella rubbed the back of her neck, "Why don't we let you see for yourself?"

"What did you do to her?" Newt pounced on Ella.

"Just come!" Ella dragged him away, "I promise, I'll help you! I hate this too!"

"I don't care, just leave me!"

"Just come with me, Newt! I'll help you!"