Heir

Tina's leg was still bleeding. However she managed to knock out four guards to get Newt, Fontaine, Picquery and Eulalie wands.

"But where are our wands? Mine is extremely important" Serephina said.

"Of course, we'll find them later" Tina found wands unimportant as of now. They need to help Dumbledore.

Tina noticed that most of Grindelwald's men were going north. There was only one thing out there - The Hudson Valley.

Maybe the base camp was set up there.

Picquery spotted a carriage. She petrified the driver and they got inside.

"Now, where to?" Fontaine asked, agreeing to drive.

"Follow the dark cloaked guys" The President said. It was weird, seeing the President use such colloquial language.

"Okay"

The engine roared as they took off. Along the way, Newt used "his wand" to rip off a piece of his blue cloak to stop Tina's wound from bleeding.

"What? Don't do that" Tina insisted.

"It's fine. I can repair this cloak again" Newt assured her as he tied it perfectly.

"You'd need to get it sterilized" Picquery turned to her, "It might bring you a fever".

"I can cast a spell. . "

"No, the wound is too bad" Newt said, "I'll kill that Grindelwald. How dare he!"

Fontaine drove the carriage at a really fast speed that everyone got carsick. Eulalie was busy trying not to puke.

"Professor, please drive slow. . " Eulalie coughed.

"Sorry! We don't have time!" Fontaine said, "At this rate, I'd have to jinx this engine!"

"No!" Everyone yelled.

"Too late"

The carriage sped off with the speed of light enough to make them all dizzy. Thankfully they reached Hudson Valley right on time, which was about half an hour.

Picquery cast a quick Anti Motion Sickness Charm on all of them so that they wouldn't puke.

"C'mon, we need to go!" Tina limped forward.

"Tina, you're in no position to walk" Newt told.

"Yes, you'll hurt your leg even more" Eulalie added.

"And you can't stay here either. They'll find us" Fontaine added on.

"Yeah, she gets it!" Picquery commanded.

"I'll help her" Newt said, fiercely, "You all carry on. We'll catch up to you".

"Tell Dumbledore that we're here, if you see him".

"Or anyone part of our crew" Tina coughed as the three of them walked off.

There was a bit of silence before Newt spoke, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ran away".

"You had a good reason to".

"I never believed you. I thought the Hallows didn't exist" Newt regretted, "I shouldn't have made you leave".

"It's fine. We're here now, right?" Tina smiled weakly, "Now help me".

Newt placed his hand on her waist, her entire weight balanced by him. Tina held on to Newt's neck as she limped on and on.

"Can't we Apparate?" Tina said.

"I don't think we should. We don't know the anatomy of these wands. They could be Apparation-Proof".