Hobo

Tina, Theseus and Newt, plus a few important Aurors and Minister Francisco were sitting in the meeting room, discussing what to be done involving the case.

"The floor is open for suggestions" The Minister concluded his minute long speech and sat down.

Newt gave Tina a little nudge and nodded, assuring her. "You're going to be fine" he mouthed quickly.

Tina got up from her seat and moved to the front. "I have an idea" she began, quite informally, "I was hoping we could develop an anti-Dark Magic mechanism which detects Grindelwald or his cronies. This way we can prevent the Ministry from an attack".

"And how are you planning to do it?" A nosy Auror said.

"I suggest an informal meeting to discuss this with other dignitaries from various Ministries. They can pool in together to create a master lock" Tina answered.

"Another meeting will be tedious" the Auror said, "Plus, the Minister would be very busy. . "

Francisco raised his hand, "I like the idea".

Tina let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Minister" she said.

"But, Minis--" the Auror began.

"Quiet, Carlos. I've had enough" Francisco said, "We'll get working immediately if you provide us the report. And what about Me Dumbledore?"

"We shall take care of the blood pact" Dumbledore answered.

"Then it's done. This meeting may be the last formal gathering we ever had. Gina? Get the rest of the Aurors, quick. I need to inform them. Miss Goldstein? I'd require the report by the end of today" The Minister barked instructions.

"Yes sir" Gina, the forgotten Auror rushed to fetch the rest of the Auror squad.

"Yes sir" Tina replied, commandingly. After that, the Minister left with Dumbledore and Theseus to discuss about the final plans regarding the blood pact.

"He is a bit. . spontaneous" Tina said, "I've never had seen a person accept an idea of mine so quickly".

"What's wrong with your idea?" Newt asked, "Your idea is that convincing enough to make him accept without any further questions".

"Yes, but, I still. . " Tina began.

"Don't you dare doubt yourself" Newt said, his voice growing deathly quiet, "You're one of the best and if you ever doubt yourself, I would never forgive you".

Tina's expression turned from neutral to surprised.

"Kidding, of course" Newt smiled, "But you really shouldn't doubt anything".

"Why am I stuck with you?" Tina sighed.

"Because. . uh," Newt couldn't find the answer. Before he could formulate a little plausible answer, she cut him off with a quick kiss against his lips.

"Woah" Newt gasped.

"I'm sorry, I--" Tina began to apologise.

"No, it's fine. It's going to take a while to get to mentally know that I'm courting you" Newt said, laughing.

"Does anyone know about this?" Tina asked.

"I haven't told anyone" Newt responded.

"Good. Let's keep it that way" Tina said, "I don't want Jacob coming to me asking me whether he should organize our wedding cake".

"He does escalate things pretty quickly" Newt said, "Alright, uh, we should really get going".

"Right".