Rias Gremory

RIAS' POV:
Rias was reading her book in her apartment until her boredom eminent. She closed her book feeling a pit of emptiness swell in her, she didn't have anything to follow, no rules, no direction. Today she had planned to 'explore' the city she was currently in, Yorknew City.  She did however came here for the aunction but it was cancelled due to the infamous bandit group massacaring the aunction buyers and stealing everything. "What a shame" she said aloud, she would have loved to see what they were going to aunction off, maybe there were things there that would intruiged her. It has been half an hour since she left her apartment, she was already walking aimlessly. Her legs brought her to an abandoned building, she didn't pay much attention to where she was walking nor did she care where she was going, overdued thoughts clouding her dome as she absent mindedly followed wherever her legs were taking her to. "Huh, I didn't know this city was in such impetuous state" she looked around at her surroundings (for those that didn't catch on, it was the phantom troupe's base during yorknew city's arc). She went up to the rooftop and stood at the edge while looking down at the city. She was unbothered, she didn't conceal her aura and hid her presence. Unbeknownst to her a pair of eyes were looking at her intrugingly. Ofcoure Rias was too caught up with her thoughts to notice anyone. "Im so tired. " She said softly while closing her eyes and taking in the wind that was blowing violently towards her direction due the height she was in. The intruder could of course hear everything even from a distance. He took a good look at her, admiring her fiery red hair that flowed along with her hourglass frame. "Beau-" before he could finish his word he saw the enticing woman jump off from the high roof. He was caught off guard by this, he was too busy admiring her. He contemplated on catching her or letting her die. "I wasn't done." He stated simply and then dissapeared in a second to go and catch her. Rias was waiting for the ground to hit her but it never came. She opened her eyes only to meet grey ones. "I wasn't done." He said blantly at her while still carrying her in her arms. "What?" she blinked at him multiple times He placed her down, now he was unsure how to continue their conversation. He took a last look at her and walked away "Why did u saved me?" She whispered ,he turned and said "I wasn't done looking at you" with that he disappeared.

"What the fuck am I doing" he mentally cursed.