Back Up

AN: Sorry that I've not been updating, working during Christmas szn isnt a joke and also I've been sick as fucccccccccc

"This gives me a different kind of thrill you know, hunting for someone that not part of my household." Rias said smiling dreamily. "Is that a bad thing?" Chrollo replied curtly to which Rias panickingly repied "No no no!! I mean it feels different but in a good way. Like I can breathe finally. Being around my household can be suffocating. I never get to do everything myself. Its always "what can I do for you president" "let me do that instead president" I feel restricted you know? even when I know I can do anything I want but I feel obligated to let them help me." Chrollo nodded, half relating to what she was saying, he understood what it felt like to lead and the heavy responsibility that weighs amongst that role. "How is it ? You know...being a leader of so many people?" she wanted to know how one could do it, cope with the tremendous hope that's forced upon someone.

"Its exhilarating. Ive never felt so alive when Im alongside them. Wether if its killing or stealing, no one alive can surpass the talent of the phantom troupe, that I've made sure of." Rias thought he was speaking with pride, like a proud father of his child. She smiled, "You have to teach me how you cope with it, I often think im not the right person to lead, maybe im born to just follow." Chrollo stopped in his tracks and turned around "I think you're perfect as you are now,  you don't have to turn to me for advise. Different leaders have their own ways of leading Rias." he gave her a warm smile.
Rias blushed, she was flabbergasted, she returned the smile he gave with her own. The violence and killing aside she realised they were both the complete opposite of each other. She excutes wrong doers while he takes whatever he wants, kills anyone that got in his way, take the basic rights of a human being. This information sunk and she knew she could never be together with someone so cruel.  Despite the rational thoughts, the part of her that was incredibly attracted to the minacious man, he was so art deco she wanted more.

ANOTHER POV  

"We are never going to find that fucking exorcist with the rate of you both fighting constantly." Feitan snarled at the pink haired member and the samurai member. "Tch, with or without this bickering, this task will be completed, if it's the last thing ill ever do in my life, i'll gladly give my life up for danchou" Nobunaga draw his katana back and nodded his head agreeing "For once, i won't disagree with you Matchi" Feitan ignored the both of them "I don't know why im stuck with your team this time, i'd much prefer Shizuku and Franklin's company." Machi smirked and whispered to Nobunaga "He only prefers that team because he likes Shizuku but wont admit shit" she said only loud enough for Nobunaga to hear. He laughed "Hey Feitan, stop your brooding, we're reaching Silvercrest's city, Phinks' team should be here already."

Rias's POV:

"I have a feeling the person you're looking for is in that hut." I said looking to Chrollo but he was already walking towards the hut. "If there are holy traps, you shouldn't follow me anymore, i'll do this part on my own" I ran towards him and reached for his hands "No!! You don't have your nen to protect yourself, we need to think this idea through. We need to know how his exorcism works. If he won't cooperate we can make him do it by force" Chrollo smiled, "You're quite vicious yourself Rias." I flustered, why does he have to say things like this all the time "I didn't come all this way to fail afterall" i said closing my eyes and crossing my arms together. "That wont matter filthy little devil, i can sense your demonic aura miles away. What is it that you want from me that you had to soil my land with your blood" My eyes widen at those words. I was mad, only children of the angels would spit such vulgars out. "Have care of how you speak to me. You're just a blind follower of those monsters" I said in a fighting stance, the man before me and Chrollo laughed "You have no weapons or abilities that can injure me, you're being delusional." I folded my hands, i ignored his words "Are you known for exorcising nen?" He frowned at my ignorance, he began to draw out a holy sword "You may be travelling with this devil but you're not part of this battle, leave now and i will spare your life." he pointed his sword at Chrollo. I scanned the sword he was holding, the type of holy sword are the mass produced light swords used by exorcists to exorcise Devils. "Thats it." i mouthed, "You claim to sense demon blood yet you can't sense the immense aura coming out from my brother, Sir Zechs Lucifer" i walked towards Chrollo and linked his arms with mine. "Perhaps you are indeed a blind ignorant stupid follower of the angels" Chrollo went along with my story, truthfully i don't know what the fuck i was doing, the plan i had in mind was 50/50, I know i wasn't going to fail Chrollo, i was going to get his nen back even if its the last thing i do. I was willing to sacrifice my life for this man, part of me was confused but part of me knew..knew that i was trying to impress him. Holy objects can indeed hurt me but i was going to show him that i wasn't weak. "Satan Lucifer who was in charge of Domestic Affairs, prior to the events of 666 ? Gremory bloodline? My...your deaths would be greatly celebrated, Ive hit the jack pot with the both of you" with that he swung his holy sword to which i counter and took a hold of the sword with my aura.  

The look of shock on his face was immensely satisfying, "THATS NOT POSSIBLE! DEVILS CANNOT TOUCH HOLY ITEMS!" he began charging at us with a quick speed, charging recklessly towards us

The look of shock on his face was immensely satisfying, "THATS NOT POSSIBLE! DEVILS CANNOT TOUCH HOLY ITEMS!" he began charging at us with a quick speed, charging recklessly towards us. "Come at me and i will show you how your brothers and sisters fall at my hands." i said, angering him even more. Before he could reach us, i teleported me and Chrollo back to our hotel room. "I thought you were going to kill him, why did you teleport us back?" his confused tone made me smile. "We didn't need him to get rid of those chains, we just need this holy sword! Plus he was never going to help us even if we torture him for eternity." I huffed and continue. "I have an ally that can wield this sword and rid you of those restrictions. We can move now or tomorrow, its up to you"

THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER!