Undressing Truth

AN: This chapter is abit of a teaser.

"What are you going to do after you get rid of the chains Chrollo?" Rias said while using her phone to text Irina regarding the exorcism "Im going back to the troupe of course, but after that I don't really know actually. Naturally they might suggest hunting the chain user". He said with a hint of uncertainty in his voice. Rias looked up from her phone, "You don't want to kill the person responsible for this?" she was thrown that he didn't sound like he wanted to make whoever that was responsible pay, well of course since she didn't know him that well. "I will settle the scores with him when the time is right but for now, I'm not interested yet." He said simply. Rias walked towards him, he was sitting at the edge of the bed reading a book, wearing a white shirt and long pants, "So what are you interested in other than that then" she stood infront of him, her hands moved towards his pushing the book away from his point of view forcing him to look up at her, he smirked "If you really want to know, I want to spend my time getting to know you. I want to know everything about you, where you come from, your background. You've got me so intrigued, I see no other important things to do other than you. You've got my attention Rias." She blushed furiously at his bold words, she was flabbergasted.

Chrollo stood, face to face with Rias, his face inches with hers "You wouldn't mind that would you?" he said, face still smirking handsomely, this made Rias want to smack him for making her so nervous and being so charismatic "Stop that you make m...

Chrollo stood, face to face with Rias, his face inches with hers "You wouldn't mind that would you?" he said, face still smirking handsomely, this made Rias want to smack him for making her so nervous and being so charismatic "Stop that you make me so nervous" Rias looked away folding her hands to which he laughed and walked past her towards the kitchen "My apologies then, would you care for a drink?" He pulled out two glasses out and then a red wine out. Rias nodded her head and followed suit, her face still red as ever.

They sat at the balcony that the hotel had included them with in the room. Sipping on wine, looking out at the city view from the high rise, Both of them had never felt so relaxed. "Aside from the chaotic events that's been happening, I feel like this whole ordeal felt like a vacation to me. Its been awhile since I've had company with an opposite gender" Rias said not caring, she was loosening up, she had alcohol in her system, at this hour she couldn't give a damn.

"Ive never had a companion of the opposite either, I'm always with the troupe or alone when I need to be. I never knew the need of a partner." Chrollo said looking out. "How is it like? Having a partner?" he continued, Rias looked at him puzzled, he assume she has had previous relationships with men. He was right but she had only been with one and that was Hisoka, she didn't know what to answer him. Being with Hisoka was thrilling and so very pleasurable, feelings that she hadn't had for so long. "Ive only been with one person, I must say he was amazing. It was amazing while it lasted." Chrollo on the other hand felt the familiar feeling of envy once more, he knew she was talking about Hisoka but of course he wouldn't tell her that her knew of the relationship they once had. 'Was he really that good, she talks so highly about him' he thought "Do you still love him?" was the only thing he said. Rias looked at him and cocked her head to the side. "No" she said "We knew that it was temporary, even if it was real for a brief moment" She said nonchalantly, she then suddenly realised that he had never had any romantic relationship or whatsoever, this was expected of someone like him, why would he bother with all the hassle of love. "I've never been captivated by anyone until I met you." he told her with a smile.

ANOTHER POV

"What do you think leader is doing?" Shalnark asked while looking at the map of the Silver Crest City forest. "He is quite unpredictable, he probably is in a hotel somewhere reading waiting for us to get this exorcist." Shizuku said peering her head into the map he was reading. "Man what is up with this fucking forest, its raining out of nowhere and the only people we can ask for directions are all dead." Phinks complained aloud. "How far in are we Shalnark" Machi asked crossing her arms, she couldn't wait to finish this up and see their leader again. "Don't worry Machi! If my calculations are right, we're reaching where we should be already." Shalnark said with his usual cheerful tone. The phantom troupe began to venture where their leader and Rias has been to, unbeknownst to them that the pair had already been there.

Chrollo's POV:

"You're quite tipsy already Rias, you should head to bed now" The red head was already slurring her words. "I thhhinkkk,, im feellingggg quite fuckinggg fine, itssbeen soo long since I had any drinks!" I walked towards the redhead whom was in the hotel kitchen looking for more drinks "Come now Rias, I think that's enough for today, you look tired already." She turned to me and gave me the most erotic smile ive ever seen, not like ive received any before. "Theeyy probably call youuu danchouuu, you'reee probably the sssttt strong-gestt leader I've eeever mettt." She stumbled towards me, "Dddyou think im pretty danchouuu.." she said seductively, "Rias..what are you doing??" I began to fumbled with my words 'get a grip of yourself damn it' I mentally said to myself. Before I could get another word in Rias started unbuttoning her top, I felt my face. heat up slightly but kept my stoic expression on.

It took all the willpower within me not to stare at her curvaceous body and ravish her wholely

It took all the willpower within me not to stare at her curvaceous body and ravish her wholely . I felt myself getting hard at her body. "Comeee hereee dannnnnchouuuu, am I not pretty enough forrrr youuu" she pouted and stumbled more towards me "I think you're beyond beautiful Rias, you should rrr-est now" I semi stuttered. 'god if she don't stop this I don't think I can hold myself back.' before I could register my previous thoughts with a speed of light Rias pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me. "CmonNNnnnn dannnchou, don't you wanntt me.." she slurred , pressing her bare naked body against me, she seemed to already remove all remaining clothing she had. "R-rrias! You're drunk! you don't actually want this" if anyone that personally knew him, knew that he was absolutely out of character.

Chrollo knew he didn't want her this way, her intoxicated self being ravished by him

Chrollo knew he didn't want her this way, her intoxicated self being ravished by him. If he was going to ever take her, he would make sure she was sober and would never forget about it. Chrollo skilfully applied pressure at the back of her neck "Im sorry Rias" he whispered and then proceeded to press his finger harder on one of her neck joints. She then passed out from the pressure. Chrollo then adjusted her into a comfortable sleeping position and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Rias."

AN: I don't know when i will finally let them go crazy on each other but i just feel i shld let them develop with each other first.