Saved but not Safe

RIAS'S POV:

Its been hours since they've locked me up and true to his words the item that sealed my nen and my movements were still active. I mentally sweared. "Damn I would've been dead and this wouldn't have happened if that man didn't save me" I huffed aloud not caring since nobody was around. After awhile the door or rather the vault of the room swinged open revealing a man with a cloth or whatever he was holding. With a blink of an eye he covered or rather suck the contents of the room including me in it. I don't know how to describe the feeling but it was like him covering the whole room with the conjured cloth but at the same time it felt like I was being sucked in with a vaccum cleaner. I didn't had time and in a blink of an eye the whole room was dark. Pitched black.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Somewhere nearby the auction the troupe was already closing in with the Shadow Beast that was carrying the treasures.
(Instead of the scene where the shadow beast attacked the troupe whilst they were in the car, ive changed it abit or two and the reason for him keeping the treasures and Rias in the conjured cloth was just for show during the showcasing of the auction)

"Tsk this is so troublesome why not we just kill everyone already. We already know who has it, why does it matter what our next movements are" Feitan said with an annoyed tone to which Nobunaga scoffed "A job is a job, leader won't asign tasks for no reason, im sure YOU of all people here can understand" replied Nobunaga with a sarcastic tone only to receive a death glare by his fellow troupe. "Quit banterring and lets get this over and done with now." Machi walked past the two with Phinks, leading the troupe towards the auctioning hall. 

TIME SKIP

Rias's POV:

"Damn it!!! Im sick of this already can someone let me out" I yelled, even if it was pointless, I knew I was in a pocket dimension. I was told that nen objects could be made for such purposes. My mind drifted to my old friends back at home where i had left them just to get a piece of mind. We were all like family and if not I was closer to them than my actual family. I rolled my eyes, this was getting so annoying, i've been trying to avoid thinking about home and since its been 3 hours here my mind was going to drive me insane. I was about to protest once more and thats when I felt my whole body being shoved forward,  you know like when you're going down a slide but someone pushing you for extra boost, yeah. Then I saw it, lights. Whoever kept all the treasures in here was finally letting everything out again. It took my eyes awhile to finally adjust to the luminance of the room, I was light headed.

"OI there's a girl in here"

"Stop fooling around nen objects can only store non-living things"

"Unless they're the undead"

I heard a voice a man's voice I turned and saw 3 men staring at me, one tall blonde, one short ravened hair guy and another blonde guy only he had a cheerful expression on his face.

"Aye fei, she's hot as hell" to which the short one ignored. "I agree!!! she's pretty!" "tsk doesn't matter how she looks like, you! why are you here" the raven haired one pointed at me.

"I was captured, he was about to sell me so other than that I don't really know where I am. I only know being trapped in a room only for a man to come in with a cloth and suddenly I was engulfed in darkness up untill now." I said whilst observing the three, "their aura is amazing" I thought.  The three of them looked at each other and it seemed like they were deciding what to do "Should we call the leader or should we just kill her already, I mean we already got what we wanted." the raven one said. I mentally sighed, what's with everyone trying to kill me for the past 24hrs. "Idiot! who knows she might be part of the treasures that was collected and stored here, we have to tell the leader first." I ignored their bantering and looked around the room, it looked old and run down, like I was in an abandoned place which is probably a fact. When I turned back the men infront of me had already left the room.

"I need to get the hell out of here already."

I tried to move but I still couldn't. "There she is boss, when the we removed the cloth we found her together with all the treasures." I looked up and my breath hitched in my throat. It's him, the man that prevented me from death a few days ago. He too seemed to have the same reaction. "Leave us" the three disappeared as soon as orders were given. I was now alone with him. "Come to me" he said, no ordered. His voice was laced with a commanding tone companied by a possessive one. "I cc..cant" I cursed myself,  I was stuttering infront of the damn man. "My captor activated an item on me that sealed my nen away and paralysed my body so I cant move" His face remained the same and he went silent for awhile, then he started walking towards me only to stop inches away fromme, he was so close that his nose almost touched my forehead. "I see.." he said looking down to me,  then he pulled out a blind fold, the same excat blind fold that Yuki had placed on me. With that the blindfold combust in flames and was destroyed in an instant. With that I felt like weights we being lifted off me. I could move again and could feel the access of my nen. "If you could move earlier on when I asked you to come to me, would you?" His deep voice asking me "Yes" I answered without hesitation. I don't know why I gave assertion for my mouth to spill what my mind desperately wants to answer.  For I was in complete submission of this man whom I know nothing of and i felt all my will power ceased at any moment he vocalised himself.  "You're so.." he began but stopped. "Follow me" and again without hesitation I did.