Blushing Red

It has been exactly one week since the crystal ball incident and neither Rias or Chrollo had met each other. Rias partly felt like it was her fault for making him mad but at the same time she didn't know what exactly he had seen to trigger such anger. She wanted to see him again but she didn't have a reason to and she didn't want to look so desperate for a man that she barely know anything about. "Tch how annoying he came into my life, saved it even and then disappear." Rias decided it was time for her to go back to the underworld since she no longer had anything to do on earth, she wasn't dead or anything neither was she a demonic figure, it was part of her race that has sworn eternal alligiance thousands of years ago. Her mother and father were the current rulers of the underworld and since she was of the royal family she had hand picked who she wanted to join and be a part of her family. Each of them had their own respective roles to play being in her family. Kiba and Xenovia prefered weapons whilst Asia was their healer, Akeno was the second in charge if Rias was busy or have gone to earth like she did now. Rias didn't really care bout status or anything like that, she wanted a purpose and something to live for. Sure her friends back home was amazing, loyal, funny but she had felt empty even when she could have anything she wanted. She had already summoned the portal when she heard her door knocked, she contemplated to ignore it and just go through the portal but her feet did the opposite. She was shocked to see Chrollo at the other side of her door, she could have sensed him coming from a mile a way if he came towards her. "Chrollo??" Rias muttered "Come in.." he walked in her apartment, he didn't know how he should start conversing with her but he knew she might be the only one that could help him. "Forgive my tardiness. Remember your promise? Today is the day you will keep your word to me" he said commandingly 'the nerve of this man' Rias thought while a vein popped out from her forhead "So you came here...AFTER 1 WEEK OF NOT SEEING ME AND NOW YOU WANT MY HELP???" Rias flared slightly at him to which he laughed "I didn't know my company meant so much to you Rias" She crossed her arms and looked away closing her eyes "I..I ddidnt..say that" just then she felt his breath on her forehead "Im sorry Rias." He said softly to which her face turned into a deep blush. "You..nevermind, is something wrong?" she looked up to him, her face inches away from him.
"I need your help." he said staring right into her eyes. This moment made her nervous, she was stuttering her way out of this one "Sss..sure.."

TIME SKIP

"Were you going somewhere Rias?" Chrollo asked while looking at all the bags that Rias had packed. "Yes I was, I was going back home to see my friends for awhile" She said smiling while looking at him. "What about your parents?" she was taken aback by his sudden question.
"I..we're not in good terms at the moment" Chrollo nodded while closing his eyes "If you don't mind Rias, where is your actual home?" he asked and in all honesty she didn't know how to answer his question, how the hell was she going to tell this man whom she was strongly attracted to that she lived in hell, literally. "I ddont knoww how to answer that" He leaned back and smiled at her "That's okay, I will have plenty of time to get to know you, that I definintely have no rush for." Now it was her turn to ask him questions, "What has happened that you turned to me for help, surely im not as capable as the phantom troupe.." Chrollo was slightly hurt by her question mainly because she thought herself so low when he know damn well that she was very powerful. In a matter of seconds he kneeled infront of her and held her hands "I may have known you for a short period of time but weak is not what you are, now come we have to get going now, ill explain my conditions to you on the way there."

She was humbled by his compliment and she was embarassed by his actions at the same time, he was such a gentleman, she felt enraptured by his words. She couldn't recall when was the last time she felt like this. "Where are we headed to? I can bring us there in seconds." She stood up along with him with his large hands still occupying her right ones, seeing this her cheeks blushed into deep shade of red. "Rias looked up at the tall man "Take me to a city named Silvercrest in the east" right after that she summoned her portal and the both of them were engulfed in it when they stepped in.