Fortune Telling

Rias's pov:

I followed the man out as he led me into his car which looked expensive as hell, he must come from a wealthy family i thought. He started driving and it was silent for awhile until i spoke "You didnt have to save me you know, the other day. I could've still been alive even if i changed my mind at the very last second" He hummed at Rias as if he was acknowledging her. "Either way i didn't wish to see you go just yet, i like to admire treasures for a long period of time, which is why ive collected all the treasures from the auction" Rias looked up and turned to the man beside her "What's your name?" He laughed at her boldness

"Chrollo Lucilfer, thats my name"

How the hell can his name make him 10times more attractive than he already is. I turned and looked at him "I'm Rias. Rias Gremory." he turned at look at me "Your last name, i've heard it before" he said while looking at me but turned his gaze back to the road. "Yeah its a long story. Are you going to release me?" He laughed once more "I was never going to hold you captive, i asked you to follow me didnt I, you could've rejected me" I looked down, who in the right mind would reject you, i thought to myself. "So what happened to all the men that kept the treasures in that conjured cloth, i assume you're not with them judging by your style" He smiled, a friendly one "They're dead, we killed all of them" "We?" i replied, "Phantom Troupe Rias" i felt like i got slapped by a brick wall. Back there when the three of them called him the leader then.."Im literally in the car with the most wanted man in the world" i screamed internally but kept myself calm.

"You're the leader then, are you going to kill me ?"

"I think we've established that i will not harm you. You're following me somewhere, I want you to show me what you can do for me"

I blushed, the hell does he mean what i can do for him. I didnt want to show him how flustered i was nor did i want him to know that i was honestly fucking nervous.

"Okay"

After 15minutes of driving in silence he pulled up infront of a hotel. I was panicking at this point, he wanted me to show what i can do for him and he stops infront of a fucking hotel, like how do i not get ideas. "Theres a girl that I'm meeting tonight. she's famous for her fortune telling. I need to find out something and this whole building are guarded by powerful nen-users. Consider yourself my mercenary, i'll give you anything you ask for." What is it with me getting to know men that are sweet but deranged at the same time. I nodded my head and he led the way. I was using this as advantage, having the troupe's leader as an ally would be very beneficial to myself, god knows i wasn't going to throw this opportunity out the window. He told me to wait outside while he went in the gents to do god knows what. Leaving me alone temporary, I only now looked around the hotel and it was GRAND grand. After a good 5 minutes of touring the place i felt his presence behind me again.

I turned around and it was like the man became 100 times more attractive, he changed his attire to a black suit and his hair was down and he covered his forehead tattoo with a bandana.

Playing With Fire (Chrollo x Rias)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara