Just A Dream

AN: I went on a short holiday trip hence the late update hehe. Oh & warning sexual content ahead ⚠️

All around the sights and sounds of the morning began to take effect while two individual pair remained sound asleep underneath thick comforters. She was having a dreamless sleep while her body entangled around his but on the other hand he was experiencing the most erotic dream of his life.

•DREAM•

"Touch me more Chrollo...i need you so badly im going crazy" Rias moaned as Chrollo trailed her body with kisses. Groping her breast while kissing and sucking her neck. His lips captured hers slowly gliding his tongue along her bottom lips while his member was grinding against her already soaking wet core, he wanted to tease her to the brink of insanity. He was going to take his time and pleasure the goddess beneath him. He dominated her lips for another minute before parting from her, Rias whined from the loss of Chrollo's lips. His eyes locked with hers and he smirked slightly, he knew that she knew that he was going to ruin her insides tonight. He continued going down from her neck to her collarbone, kissing and sucking her soft skin he couldnt get enough of her. "Oh fffuuck." she whined when he gripped her hair whilst biting down on her sweet spot of her neck earning the sexiest moan he had ever heard in his life. "I won't go easy on you if you keep making those lewd sounds Rias" he groaned hotly in her ear while sliding three fingers in her. "Ccchhro..llo fuck!! i-ccant helppp..myself- ahhh you ..you're making me fffeell sooooo gggooodd...." she tried to speak but her words were always cut half way with her moans. "You're so wet for me Rias, i can feel your cum dripping down my arms and we've only just started, you're turning me on I cant wait to be in you." he quickened the pace he was in, making Rias a moaning mess, she grabbed the hand that was violating her core and followed his movements, both her hands grabbed his arm that was fingering the fuck out of her to motivate him to move faster and that made him sexually angry at her, how her face was thrown back with pleasure and her mouth wide open with the filthy vulgarities she would spur out. He pulled out the fingers from her and shoved it in her wet mouth to which she willingly suck all three of his fingers, he felt like he was going to cum at the sight of her "You love how you taste princess? Because im about to fuck you hard and make you feel so much more" he said to her while gripping her hair and pulling his fingers out from her mouth. He guided her into all fours while still having a tight grip on her red hair "do whatever you want to me Chrollo,, im all yours, im dripping wet with cum just for you, touch me, i feel so hot it feels like my body is on fire i cant take it anymore..." Rias moaned violently against the bedsheet while she begged Chrollo to satisfy her lust. He leaned on her back with his mouth beside her ears "you want me Rias?" he teased her with his dick, sliding it back and forth, making her moan repeatedly. "yesssss oh fuck fuck yes yes yes.. please Chrollo, put it in me please" with all the encouragement Rias has been giving him he let himself loose on her and penetrated her making her cry out in pleasure. "Fuck you're sucking me in Rias" those were his last words before he jerked awake.

•END OF DREAM•

Chrollo awoke with mixed emotions "What the fuck was that" he muttered.

He looked down on the bedsheet and saw his member standing straight up, he was hard as fuck thanks to his dream. He ran his hand through his hair, he rarely got horny and even when he did it was at random times and never for anyone. He tried to sit up but felt a weight on his chest and shoulders, he looked down and saw the reason of his current lust, Rias. She was clinging onto his arms while her head lay asleep on his chest. Chrollo didn't know how to react neither did he want to wake her up. He wished he could stay this way for eternity with her but he just sounded like a creep, sleeping half naked with a fully naked woman that he just began to know. 'Damn i need a relief but if i move Rias would wake up' He looked down again at her while mentally remembering how she looked like sleeping. "You're so beautiful." he whispered. He then decided to risk her waking up by getting up, he was getting too distracted by her that he forgot he had his own duties. He was going to find the nen exorcist and put an end to this nonsense.

Rias's POV:

I awoke to an empty big bed, Chrollo was no longer in the room we were in. "How long did i sleep..damn whats the time" i said aloud while sliding my hands through the bedsheets trying to find my phone. "3.30pm?!!! I need to stop sleeping in this late god" i heard a deep chuckle coming from the bathroom door "Its okay, i woke up 20minutes before you did, i guess you can say its been awhile since ive had a good sleep." I smiled and mentally drooled at the sight of him, hair dripping wet and his body glistening with water still while a white towel hung onto his hips, this man is just so handsome. "I hope i contributed to that good sleep" i said smiling to which he smirked "If you keep flirting with me like that Rias, i might make you sleep beside me naked every night"

Rias didn't expect him to reply her in that way but before she could stop herself, her mouth uttered what her mind was screaming "If its for you, id do anything you want" Rias eye's widened at her bold words and he too seemed to be taken aback by her advancements. He was no doubt turned on again and starting to get hard. In a matter of seconds he had her pinned down into the mattress.

"You should choose your words wisely with me Rias. You make me want to take you right here right now." his eyes bore deep in hers, a look of pure lust enveloped above her face. "Chhroollo.. I-.." she stuttered, unable to find words to reply.

He then decided that he shouldn't act upon his lust yet, for as long as he was able to control himself around her he wouldn't touch her sexually like this. He got off her and apologised. He offered his arms towards her "Come, you should freshened up. We still have to exorcise this nen chains immediately"

Rias nodded up at him, still flustered, she took his hand as support to get down from the big bed. He chuckled at the sight of her redness. This woman was going to ruin him and he knows damn well of it.