Betrayal Aunction

Rias's POV:
"You're going away again?" Rias sat from the bed while looking at Hisoka straightening his clothes. He walked towards the end of the bed where she was, "Yes my love. We'll see each other again im sure of it" He said with a wide grin to which Rias returned with a same grin. She wasn't upset that he was leaving because everytime they did this, it was a need. A relief from life or some sort. Either he would find her or vice versa. Rias stood up and kissed him on the lips one last time before he exited. Rias ran her hands through her hair and sighed. It was already 4 in the morning. He had her going at it since 9 she thought to herself. Fatigue engulfed her and before she knew it she fell fast asleep.

TIME SKIP

Rias woke up to her phone ringing beside her ear, she sat up and groggily looked at her phone "Yuki??" She picked up her phone and before she could get a word in her friend had already went off on her "RIAS IS ME YUKI, HEY I know u wanted to go to that auction, u know the one that got robbed or whatever. WELL guess what, we're still going. Its tonight at 9pm!" Rias was confused "But-" she tried to reply " Yes yes I know they said the Phantom Troupe killed and stole everything but turns out that the Shadow Beasts was tipped off that the Troupe would try a stunt like that so they had the Shadow Beasts "steal" the treasures and arranged a secret auction event that not everyone know about. The security there is insane and nothing can get through the Mafia this time. Well at least that's what I heard." Maybe today wasn't going to be so boring after all. " How did u get invited if this was a secret event?" she was pretty skeptical over the turns of events "Id have to kill you if I told you Rias, meet me at 8.30pm, ill text you the address! Oh and wear something pretty!" with that her friend hung up and a few seconds later her phone buzzed with the address of the supposed auction location. "Wear something pretty?" Rias run her hands through her hair and sighed. Yuki always did this to her, always with the impromptu plans. She looked at the time and it was 1pm, she plopped down onto her bed and decided that she was going to sleep the afternoon away if her night was going to be an eventful one. She would worry about what to wear when she wakes up later.

TIME SKIP

RIAS'S POV:

I slide my hands down the red dress I was going to wear this evening. It was a gift from her brother . He said it complimented her hair, the back of the dress exposed her bare back. "Hm I look nice." I headed out and drove my way to the auction. "I wonder what they would auction off this year" I said to myself.

TIME SKIP

I arrived and saw Yuki standing and waving like a mad woman " RIAS!" she smiled widely, its been awhile since she and Yuki had gone out together like this. "You minx! you trying to make men start a war over you?" I laughed "You didn't tell me you were coming to Yorknew Yuki, I've missed you." giving her a hug. "I wanted to surprise you....also I have some personal issues that involves money but hey that's a topic for later I suppose" I frowned but didn't pry, I knew her better and that she would tell me when she wanted to. "Well okay its going to be 9pm soon are we heading in?" I grinned to which she instantly took my hand and dragged me in. She wasn't kidding about the security, there were about 200 mafias standing guarding the entrance of the place. "Okay Rias, I actually have a surprise for you but promise u won't hate me for this?" Rias heart raced and not in a good way but deep down she had a dreading feeling but she ignored it, it was Yuki she was talking about. The girl couldn't verbally talk her way out of a fight even if she tried. She blind folded Rias and she allowed Yuki to bring her wherever she had planned.

After what seemed like 10 mins of following Yuki she finally asked where they were going to which she had no answer from her,

"Uhh Yuki?? You can hear me right?" What she heard next only confirmed her dreading feeling she had from before.

"Unfortunately, your friend won't be joining us tonight Rias Gremory"

Her blindfold was removed from her eyes unveiling 10 or more men infront of her pointing guns at her. 'what the fuck' she thought eternally. Rias tried to moved, tried to escape and tried to use her nen abilities but she found herself paralysed, unable to move and the only thing she could move was her mouth. "You must have tried to escape by now or even tried to use your nen so you must be awfully confused to why you cant access none of the above" The large obnoxious man infront of her roared while laughing connivingly. "You see the blindfold your "friend" placed upon you was one of the item that I was going to auction off, it seals off a person's nen and render them paralysed until the user decides to release the power off." Then it dawned on her that she was in big trouble. She knew she would die young but definitely did not want to die this way. "I don't even know who you are, why are you doing this" he laughed harder but continued "You're right, but I have a score to settle with your brother. The fact that you both look so fucking alike makes me want to kill you right now. But that's way too easy for him, before I end you, I'll make sure you suffer first. See what's going to happen is im selling you off as a slave and even then you'd be begging for me to end you and that will only be the beginning of your misery" He scowled at me. "Wheres Yuki?" was all I replied. The man stopped walking and just simply turned "Dead. Bring this bitch into the room where we store all the items for auctioning, being in the same room as that bastard's bloodline irks me." "no..." I whispered. The guards that was previously pointing their guns at me now blindfolded me again and dragged me with them. I was raging with anger and I was confused. I needed answers. I needed to know why she would put me in a position like this only to end up dead. Was she doing this out of good or bad, had she done something wrong to Yuki for her to betray her like this.