The Deal

AN: Ill skip the part where Rias & Akeno have already defeated Nick. Here's a gif so you can vaguely imagine how Rias use her powers.

 Here's a gif so you can vaguely imagine how Rias use her powers

"Ahhh...Im beat!!! he was annoying to kill dont you think!!" Akeno slummed against the apartment door whilst groaning. "Im just glad everything is over now, i will inform my brother and you should be on your way back home next week? If you'd like to stay longer of course!" Rias turned to look at her lethargic friend on the floor. "About that...I kind of accepted another execution last night, i thought you wanted to be left alone after this Rias? I mean i bet you complained when you were assigned the execution even!" Rias sat down next to her oldest friend that she's ever known "Hey you know its not like that, of course i want you around and of course i want everyone around too but i just cannot right now and i don't know why" Rias sighed while burrying her face in her knees. She finally had company for the past week but now she was going to be alone again. Akeno hugged her dear friend while resting her head against the redhead "Anytime you need me i will be there and anything you need, i will be here. You know that right?" Rias nodded but her head was still burried. 

TIME SKIP

Rias was back alone in her apartment on her bed sitting down while palming the blindfold 'Ahh ive got to return this to Chrollo' she sunk into her bed with the thoughts of him flowing in her mind. 'Why is he even bothering himself with me, its not like im special' she thought of herself low most of the time, she doubt herself too much when in reality she wasnt as weak as she thought herself to be. She laid in bed imagining scenarios that might happen when she returns the blindfold. What might Chrollo want her to do, steal? kill? torture? Only negative imaginations was in her head currently. She couldn't help but think the worse out of her current situation, she of course hadn't forgot that he was the most dangerous man alive leading deadly and wanted criminals. This was the exact opposite of her "job" scope which was to execute anyone that dared stray from members of the royal bloodline house. Ever since she graduated from the school of the occults, she followed her family's 'business' which was to execute anyone that tries to stray or leave the royal bloodline's family. Candidates graduated from the school was assigned or picked by leaders of of the Royal Cult Family. (stopping the background story here bcos ill explain more later)

Third person's POV:
(Set in the scene where he's done fighting Zeno and Silva)

"Before you leave. What do you know of the last name Gremory" Chrollo asked Zeno whom already had his back turned from the already finished battle. Zeno's breath hitched not expecting the irritating brat to know anything about the ancient cult. "If you know whats good for you boy, you would stay away from them. They are the royal bloodline of the underworld, anyone with the name last name Gremory are protected by the demons in hell. Ignore my advice if you want to suffer eternity in hell." with that Zeno continued walking away with Silva leaving Chrollo taken aback. He never thought or believed in Heaven or Hell before this, he destest the part of him that was naive enough to think that he had it all. He wanted more now, he didn't just want to know more about her, he wanted her, he wanted her all to himself.