Hell

AN: Hi readers! sorry for not updating for months !!

"I thought when we meet again it would be me reveling in your soul's agony" Lucifer spat at the man that was responsible for him losing half of his house members. "Here i thought when we would get to finish our battle fairly." Chrollo smirked.

"WHY YOU!"

"Enough fighting boys." They turned towards the soft voice.

"Mother. Impecable timing, look at my dear little sister she brought a MORTAL guest here." He emphasised on the part of him being mortal and deep down Chrollo wanted nothing more but to strike the man down. "He is my guest and no one is to harm or descriminate him in anyway or i'll take it as i'm not invited at my own home anymore." Rias said angrily folding her arms in doing so.

"Now! there won't be harming or maiming towards my darling daughter's guests here. Guards! I reassign your guard post to this young man along with my daughter" a deeper voice interrupted their 'convention'.

"Bbbut..Father!" The eldest Gremory sibling protested.

"It's alright Lucifer, you know once your sister decides on something she will always have it her way. Now darling introduce us to your boyfriend?"

Everyone in the room seemed to wheeze or choke on their breaths when Zeoticus (father) asked aloud. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

Zeoticus laughed loudly while embracing his wife "That is exacatly what your mother said and look at us."

"It's nice to have you back home Rias, stay as long as you like

"It's nice to have you back home Rias, stay as long as you like. I'll leave you to catch up with your housemates and give your...ehem friend..a tour. Me and your brother have business to attend to. I will leave you ladies alone now." Zeoticus said hugging his daughter and left with the protesting older sibling trailing behind.

"I'm so sorry for that, my parents can be too much for their own good." Rias turned to Chrollo with a flustered look, her face was an absolute shade of red. He laughed and placed his hand on her shoulder "I don't mind at all, infact im flattered they would consider and outsider to court their daughter." Rias laughed at him, "You sound like a knight , you don't have to be so formal Chrollo."

Chrollo didn't know how to act 'normal' he was used to being serious and up tight especially with the role of the life he's leading, even if he associated with anyone, it was all business and the ocassional chats with the troupe. He realised that he was anything but brave when it came to Rias but he was trying.

"I usually take whatever i wanted but when it comes to associating with people i want to converse with, i don't have the capability to do so." Chrollo said, staring at the redhead. Rias thought fast, she should break his awkward built up walls , she thought that she could act like the princess she is around the very serious man. It wasn't in her characteristic to do so but her want for the man was strong and she was willing to leap. Plus it was a bonus if she could be even closer to him.

Rias went forward towards Chrollo and looped her arms in his "And Im usually a brat and demanding but im much more easy going with you around" She said sweetly smiling at the ever so handsome man. He eternally swooned at her actions, he would usually be displeased at anyone that touches him but this small woman could man-handle him and he couldnt care less. Rias tugged onto his white sleeves while she tipped toe and whispered in his ears "We'll have some privacy in my chambers danchou.."

Chrollo smirked and laughed "As tempting as that sounds...I intend to use the whole afternoon today to possibly know everything about you" He stopped and gave Rias a malicious smile "Then when its dark we can complete the peregrination with just you and me in your bedroom" Her face turned away from embarrassment, he returned her flirty attitude right back at her and she didn't know how to act but that made her want to jump him even more. "You know, that's not fair"

Rias proceeded to drag him and connect their arms together while they continued their interrupted walk/tour. He continued their ongoing conversation "You might not like the man I am. I don't care for much and I am what you would label as selfish man." Truth be told, Rias didn't mind who he was, who he is made her very entranced and it was a foreign feeling to her. She was well aware she was playing a dangerous game. He was someone that loved to study the unknown and once he's gotten everything he needs he would either take or dispose of it. She was sure that she was an either or. But Rias was dead set on giving him hell and she knew she was the perfect candidate.

"I'm sure that's your opinion of how you think I would view you." she stated simply.

Both of them was now facing the view of the underworld at the top of the palace balcony.

"I've never met a man with an aura like yours. I confess that I'm very magnetise by your presence and I've not felt such adulation. Im well aware that you think you might ruin me but I'm afraid it might be the other way around. Inside me..there's nothing and every time I see you I feel something." Rias turned and looked up at the man that was staring down at her "I'm a plague that will suck you dry trying to feel something" finishing her sentence with a straight face. Chrollo smiled at her honesty, such vexation was one of her traits that he had expected.

"I will still continue to court you because everything else aside you is foreplay."