Hisoka

Rias's POV:
"Did that really just happen" Rias thought to herself. Was this some kind of sign then it wasnt her time to go yet. When she woke up today she certainly didnt plan on attempting suicide, it was just in the heat of the moment . Its not like she cares weather she lived or died anyways, her life was meaningless. She was nearing her apartment when she felt an all too familiar aura. She knew this sensation anywhere even if it was just a tiny bit of it in the atmosphere. "Is it really him.." She opened her apartment door expecting a familiar face but instead she was facing a disappointment. There was nobody in her apartment. Rias needed to let loose, she's been on edge for the past month ever since she arrived in Yorknew city. She undressed herself and plopped herself onto the bed and closed her eyes. She could never be comfortable in bed with clothes on, its her habit of being bare whilst sleeping or being on the bed in general. Her mind drifted to the man with grey eyes, jet black hair and a crossed tattoo on his forehead. "god who was that" Rias admitted that the man was attractive as hell. His aura was incredible, she was turned on. "He's no ordinary man im sure of it" She was staring out of the window from her bed when she felt that aura again. This time she was certain that he was here, she could never be wrong when she say she felt him near. "My my~ You're always such a sight to see my love" Rias lunged up from her sleeping position to a sitting one. She pulled the blanket higher to cover up more skin.

 She pulled the blanket higher to cover up more skin

"Hisoka???" Her heart beat like a fucking drum. The sight of this man made her heart flutter. She was happy to see him again. Before he could acknowledge her, she lunge herself at him, blankets still attached to her bare body. "Ive missed you." She held onto him tightly and he chuckled and returned her affection. Rias wasnt a prize, she was a trophy to him. One that he can never dare touch or break. Rias was the only human being alive Hisoka treated like a precious gem. He handled her with so much delicacy, he followed everything she wanted and granted every request of hers when they spent their time together. However he knew his passion for always trying to kill the best will always be his top priority. He didn't regret ending things with Rias and he knew Rias didn't too. The connection the both of them had was too deep for anything to severe. "What are you still doing up my love~ you're always fast asleep by this time" Hisoka asked her whilst embracing her still in his arms. "I couldnt sleep" Rias looked up into his golden orbs with genuine curiosity "What are you doing here Hisoka? Im sure im not the reason why" He smiled widely at her "Im here for the aunction of course" Confusion hit Rias, didnt Hisoka heard of the attack at the aunction hall? Before she could get another word in he answered her mind questions "I know and i'll explain to you later, its rather draggy and im here not to talk business, im just here for you Rias" Rias knew he was serious. Its always words like these that made her weak for him. She didn't know what to say but her hands spoke for her when she began to caress his face, starting from his cheek bones to his jaws and then her finger trailed against his lips. She looked up to him once more, their eyes locked and neither one of them wanted to break the gaze. "His sooka.. can i?" He knew what she wanted. His silence was his approval, she knew him too well. She moved forward and placed her lips onto his and she kissed him passionately to which he fiercely returned. His hands run through her bare back and her fiery red hair. Lust was always in the air when they're in the same room. No matter what the circumstances was they could never keep their hands to themselves. Rias was already straddling Hisoka on the bed and was already grinding against his hard manhood and his hands were gripped upon her throat and another was gripping her hair while he trailed his tongue up her neck. This was already enough to drive her completely insane. "Hi..Hisokaaaa i, fuck.." the hand that was gripping her hair was already down at wet core and without warning he plunged three fingers in at once. Rias was a moaning mess at this point. "I can't control myself much longer if you keep making those sounds baby" He cooed in her ear while she replied him with another moan. Hisoka sped up his fingers going in and out of Rias at a pace one can only dream of when getting fingered. Rias hands trembled and she failed miserably trying to unzip his pants but eventually succeeded when she took his cock out and stroked it. She played with his tip before greedily strokingc him with her two hands. Hisoka groaned at this "Fucccck Rias~~" He flipped her over so he was on top of her and he plunged himself into her without warning.