Chapter 1: New Adventure

--Back with Sora--

"Who was that guy?" Sora asked the shapes, "That shape you saw...is the actual lord of pure corruption Shockwave." Square told him, "But you said Annihilate is the lord of pure corruption!" Donald said. "Annihilate was just a puppet of him, he wasn't the actual lord. Let me tell you his history..." Square pulled out a history book about Paradise and opened it, he began reading...

There once was a shape named Shockwave, he was the royal messenger to a queen name Queen Treeangle. He travels everywhere to deliver letter to other kingdoms with his trusty wings. Once day he finished delivering a letter to a king and a storm broke in. Shockwave took shelter in a mysterious cave, then he heard a voice and followed it. Suddenly a spirit of the very first pure corrupted took his body and make him his host. Once he returned, he shattered Queen Treeangle and began destroying the kingdom. The four brave knights, known as the Sacred Knights, arrived and fought Shockwave. Then he became a lifeless head after he got defeated by them, Scorpio carried his head to the cave and threw Shockwave's head into the pit and cover the pit with crystalized ice...

"Rumors have it that Shockwave will wake up one day..." Square finished reading it and put the book away. "That's sounds really tragic." Goofy said, "It is, now let go find Lycan to see if she can help us." Heli said. Ship summoned his new pirate ship and everyone got onboard. Ship began sailing through the ocean to find the volcano, then everyone felt like they bumped into something underwater. "What was that?" Heli asked, "I don't know, it seems like we bumped something big. But we're not going to worry about this, we're getting close to the volcano." Ship said. The volcano appeared into view, but there's something blocking the entrance. Wonder what is going on there.

They arrive at the volcano and standing in front of the blocked entrance, Square knocked on it and it dissolved. Lycan hugged Sora and Square, she is shaken out of fear like she saw a shape get shattered or worse. "Lycan, what's wrong?" Sora asked, "Th-There's something in the w-water, hurry inside before he sees you!" Lycan said. The group ran in the volcano and Lycan blocked the entrance behind them. "Ok Lycan, what happened here? Who was that you mentioned?" Cube asked. "Th-There was a s-sea monster...he eats my k-kind like were f-food...if y-you see the w-water moving...h-he's there...w-waiting for his pre-prey...." Lycan said. "Open up!! OPEN UP!!! HE'S HERE!!!!!" There was a roar and screaming, then a bone crushing sound appeared until everything went silent. Square and Sora looked at Lycan, she looked really terrified with her sacred katana in her hand. "He eats my kind for a living...Every shape calls him Niviro, Sea Monster of the Deep. He was supposed to be shattered long ago by Captain Skull, who in the world revived that thing?" Lycan said. "Maybe Shockwave is the one that revived Niviro, he have all the treeangle's energy." Donald said. "Perhaps...I gotta asked, can you get rid of Niviro? We will be appreciating and I will join you!" Lycan said. "We'll do it, how bad is Niviro?" a roar appeared and something is bashing the blockage, "COME OUT OF THERE!!!! I CAN SMELL YOU AND YOUR KIND!!!" That must be Niviro. Lycan made the blockage and everyone saw a huge sea monster glaring. "That thing is huge!!" Goofy said, "So you're Niviro?" Square asked. Niviro looked at Square, "Yes, you heard of me as the Sea Monster of the Deep. Captain Skull shattered me but then I was revived by Lord Shockwave, now I serve him a my master now." Niviro said. A void level appeared and Niviro dived it, Square and Sora dived in along with Donald and Goofy.

MEMES
By Niviro
((This is his song, it will be really weird and confusing if I basically named him Memes. So I had to choose Niviro instead.))

The void level seems to be half flooded with corruption water, then the music starts playing but it started raining pink droplets. Once it's stop, Niviro slowly rising up as the beats getting ready to drop and the voice repeating;

I like this meme

The beat causing Niviro to rise up faster, Sora and the others saw that Niviro is different. Niviro is all shapes like into a sea dragon, the beat is getting intense and he jumped into the air saying;

YEA B-BOI!!!!

He dived down causing huge waves as the beat drops. Sora and Square dashed through it but Donald and Goofy got hit and lost a piece of them. "One of my legs are missing!" Donald said in a panic, "my right arm is missing!" Goofy said. "Be careful you two about dodging, or else you will be shattered." Square told them. Rings appeared around the void with everyone confused, then pops up and goes through the ring with him bouncing everywhere. Square almost got hit and Sora almost land into the pool of corrupted water. Niviro popped out of the water, Square and Sora summoned their weapons and cause damage to Niviro. Niviro charged up and shot a beam, Goofy took out his shield and blocked the beam. Donald used Firaga at Niviro which landed a hit, Niviro roared and swung his tail at Donald. Sora blocked it even though Niviro is big, Square dashed at Niviro and stabbed him. Niviro began to have cracks all over him, "I failed you...Lord Shock...wave....." Niviro said before he got shattered into pieces.

Everyone got out of the level with shards of what's left of Niviro, "Did you get him?" Lycan asked. They showed her the shards and she smiled, "Finally!! He's gone! Now we're safe from being food!!" she cheered. "Alright, now we need to get to Shockwave!" Square said. "Hey Cube, don't ye got that crystallized triangle piece that has Gunslinga in it?" Ship asked, "Huh? Oh! I think I do have it in my pocket! Maybe if I set him free, he will be by our side!" Cube said as he searched in his pocket. He then froze and searched his other pocket. "It's....It's not in either of my pockets..." Cube said in fear.

--At the fortress--

Shockwave entered the throne room then sit on his throne as he pulled out the crystallized triangle piece. He picked it up during his attack, Cube must've dropped it while him and the other are chasing after Shockwave. "What's so special about this? Probably nothing important about this..." Shockwave crushed it into pieces and felt his hand stung a bit. He opens his hand to see shards stuck though his skin. Then a pink mist came out of the shattered crystal, it formed into a human-looking shape or something. "What the hell!?" Shockwave fell out of his throne, the humanoid shape fell to the floor. Shockwave got up and examined him, there's a treeangle-shaped hole on his back. Shockwave pulled out the second treeangle piece and put it in the hole with fits perfectly. Shockwave heard the figure groan in pain, he isn't in a good condition from something. "Cascade! Wicked!" Shockwave called, "Yes Lord Shockwave?" Wicked asked as her and Cascade entered the throne room. "Take this shape to the guest room treat his cracked wounds. I can sense so much corruption energy like he was made from something." Shockwave told the two. Wicked and Cascade nodded and carried the unconscious shape away.