Chapter 5: Hope Shattered

Warning: this chapter contains major blood, gore, and burtal insanity. You have been warned!(ps. I am terrible at drawing blood and gore ;-;)

This day is very dark, everyone isn't in good condition after what happened during the battle....

Earlier,
"Me, Sora, and my siblings deal with Gunslinga! You guys deal with Blixer!" Everyone nodded and charged at their enemies.

--Against Gunslinga--

Gunslinga is shooting arrows a Sora and the four sacred shapes dashing around him like bugs. Gunslinga used his gravity abilities and shoot more arrows at them. Gunslinga's gun is different than Xigbar's gun, Gunslinga's gun doesn't need reload at all. Gunslinga spun around creating pellets raining above them. "Incoming!" Vex yelled, the five of them dashed in different direction while avoiding the pellets. The pellets stopped raining a Gunslinga lande his feet on the ground, then he teleported to the highest ground and summoned two guns. He merged them together into a sniper rifle just like Xigbar. Sora's color went a bit pale, he know what Gunslinga is gonna do. "What's wrong?" Ryan asked, "Split up!" Sora yelled before Gunslinga began shootin in Sniper Mode. Rapid firing arrows at Sora and the sacred shapes as they dashed everywhere. One hit Lua, causing her to fall down. "Gotcha now girlie!" Gunslinga shot his arrows again but it got reflected back by Ace with his sword. Gunslinga's eye was widen as he saw the arrows heading towards him. It hits him and he fell to the ground, he groaned in pain and he slowly got up. He coughed out pink blood as he cringed to the metal taste of his own blood. Gunslinga fully got up until Ryan charge in and jump kicked Gunslinga in the face, then three green arrows pierced into Gunslinga's left arm. The burning sensation of these arrows, Shockwave told him about what happens if a pure corrupted got hit by a sacred weapon. The sacred weapon was full of blessful purification energy, pure corrupteds are dangerous sinners which means the sacred weapons are very harmful. Gunslinga pulled the arrows out with full force, then Lua and Ace ground slid to Gunslinga then caused gashes to appear on his ankles. Then Sora finished off by whacking Gunslinga to a wall, Gunslinga vision became blurry as he's slowly losing pink blood.

--Against Blixer--

Cube and the others are facing Blixer, Blixer let out a dark growl as his yellow iris scanned them. Ship took out his pirate sword and charged towards him. Blixer was still in one spot, but then Blixer punched Ship in the stomach. That sent Ship crashing into a wall and landed on the ground, "SHIP!!" Heli cried as the dust cleared out. "Light of Life!" Cube said, a blue light appeared around Ship and his cracked wounds got healed. He got up and stretched, "Be careful, Blixer is very strong than we thought!" Ship said. "This won't be a problem!" Donald said, he pointed his staff and used the thunderaga on Blixer. Blixer lead out his hand and it blocked the attack. Donald looked shocked on what he just saw, Goofy threw his shield but Blixer caught it. "My....t...ur....n....." his voice is very disoriented and demonic, he threw the shield hard at Goofy. It hit him directly and he fell down, Blixer dashed at Donald and smacked him away. Suddenly, a light and dark energy glow around his hand and a giant key appeared. They are shocked to see Blixer summoned a Keyblade, how did Blixer managed to summon a Keyblade like Sora? Heli was frozen in place with fear as Blixer dashes at her with the Keyblade, she flinched but Ship took the hit and the two got knocked back. Cube was shivering as he watched hus beloved boyfriend beaten up the others. "Blixer, you got to snap put of it! Don't you remember me?" Cube cried as tears falling down his face. Blixer didn't see Cube as Cube, he only see Cube as the one known as Queen Treeangle. Shockwave told him to destroy Queen Treeangle if she's alive again. Blixer walked up as Cube backed away in fear, Blixer then hit Cube in the chest really hard. Cube fell to his knees coughing and Blixer grabbed Cube by the non-existing neck then began choking him.