Chapter 2: Gunslinga's Return

The shape woke up in some sort of bed, he looked at himself and saw bandages wrapped around his cracked wounds. He got up but the pain got to him, he layed back down until he heard the door opened. He looked over and saw a 15-year old girl with razor blades for hands.

 "Hello? Who are you?" He looked confused then the child goes to the side of the bed, his voice sounds clear instead of what sound like before

"Hello? Who are you?" He looked confused then the child goes to the side of the bed, his voice sounds clear instead of what sound like before. "Same question, who are you? You don't look exactly like a shape, you look a bit more human than us shapes." The girl said with curiosity. He was silent for a while until he said "Gunslinga, my name is Gunslinga." Gunslinga said. "Gunslinga? That's a well fitting name for you! My name is Idols! My dad told me that he discovered you after crushing the crystalized triangle bit. He told me to check if you're awake, but he will take to you once you're healed. You're cracked injuries seems like it's from a strong attack." Idols told him. Gunslinga noticed his left arm have massive cracks around, he slowly got out of the bed then looked at a mirror across and saw permanent cracks around his right eye an left side of his bottom jaw. He then notice his appearance changed after being set free, he look way different than he look before. Even his eyes are no longer gold yellow, "So this is me now without Xigbar..." Gunslinga said to himself. "Who?" He looked at Idols, "He...is the reason why I exist to this world, ever since he was corrupted for a long time." He said. "Oh, but you changed now! Come, let's have a chat over at the garden." Idols said as she grabbed his hand and lead him through the fortress.

The two entered a beautiful garden outside the fortress, they sat in the middle but Gunslinga is still acting like him. "I got something for us, I got them somewhere from the village after my dad took over." Idols search around until she pulled out two sea salt ice cream. "I heard from Hype that these are really popular, I got two of them for both of us." Idols said as she handed him one, the arrows part of his gun arm turns into a hand and grabbed the ice cream. He looked at it and his hand then quivers a bit and Idols heard a bit of sobbing from him. "Are you ok?" she asked looking worried, Gunslinga felt something like he got his own heart. All he was feeling was loneliness and isolation after being trapped in a small crystalized object. He looked at Idols with a sad expression, "Ever since I got released, I finally felt something...but all I felt was loneliness and isolated..." Gunslinga told her. "Gunslinga...I know how it feels to be alone, maybe we can be friends if it's okay with you." Idols told him. Gunslinga sniffled and looked at her, "I...I never had any shape with me before besides him, I've now changed to figuring out my actual purpose. I guess we can be friends!" Gunslinga said. "Yay! As my new friend, I will give you this!" Idols went up behind him and tied something around the top of his big ponytail. It's a pink ribbon on it. Gunslinga is confused and looked at Idols, "It's a ribbon of friendship! It's like a friendship bracelet but it's a ribbon!" Idols said happily. She is too bright to be in the darkness, the two began to enjoy their ice cream.

--With Shockwave--

Shockwave was looking through the window and saw everything, he did a happy chuckled from seeing his little daughter making a new friend. He also overheard them talking, "He wants to know his actual purpose...He is a very special shape to be my right hand shape and servant. Maybe he knows about that brown-haired kid and the others. For now, he needs some rest until he's fully healed. Come on now, your little 'sister' will be coming back with Gunslinga as her new friend." Shockwave said. The shape he talked to nodded and followed him behind.

--Back to Idols--

Idols took Gunslinga back to his room, she was walking around until she saw a strange small floating creature. She slowly walked up to it until it noticed Idols, the creature flew over to Idols and she jumped. "Hello! Would you like to buy something?" The creature said, "Wh-Who are you?" Idols asked looked a bit nervous. "I am Moogle, I sell useful items to anyone. I got anything you need!" The creature said. "O-Okay..." Idols said then she looked at the selection of items that Moogle have. She noticed the potions and was thinking that it will heal Gunslinga faster. "I'll take some potions please." Idols said politely, "Okay, that will be 20 munny!" Moogle said. Idols don't know what munny is since the only currency is Beat Coins. But she remembers that she picked up these small bits that was dropped from the dark creatures she encountered.

--Flashback--

Idols was looking around the empty village until she saw some dark creatures roaming around. "What are those things..." Idols said to herself, then she noticed one sneaking up on her. She panicked and sliced it in half, it poofed as it dropped small bits. She picked it up and put it in her pocket, she saw more coming to her. As Idols slicing and dicing the dark creatures, she found an ice cream place. She rushed over there and got in, Idols looked over and saw a surprising variety of flavors until she saw the sea salt ice cream. Got some and began running back, more are coming in but Idols slice them through until she reach to the fortress.

--Flashback ended--

"You mean these are munny?" Idols asked as she got out the bits, "Yes, these are munny. You don't have any around here?" "The only currency here are Beat Coins." Idols told him. "I see, well here's your potion!" Moogle gave Idols the potion and Idols gave Moogle the munny. She waved goodbye before walking away to Gunslinga's room.

She went to Gunslinga's room with the potion in her hands. "Gunslinga, I got something that will probably heal you faster!" Idols said, "What is it?" Gunslinga asked with curiosity. Idols showed him the potion, "This potion will probably heal you faster!" She said happily. "Maybe it will will heal me, we should try it." Gunslinga said, Idols used the potion on Gunslinga and the bandages fallen off which reveals the cracks disappeared. He remove the bandages on his left arm and saw that it's completely fine. "It...It worked! I'm fully healed!" Gunslinga said happily, Idols is happy too until Shockwave came in. "Just in time...Hello, I believe you're name is Gunslinga. I see you became friends with my little stardust, you two bonded pretty quickly I have to say. Now Gunslinga, I want to ask you...Will you work with me as my right hand shape and servant? I can help you discover your true purpose, and I am better than your previous lord. Besides, I sense a blood link between you and I." Shockwav said as he lead out his hand. Gunslinga began thinking; Could he help him? Becoming his right hand shape and servant could be something? Gunslinga did changed and suddenly have some sort of blood link with Shockwave...

Gunslinga grabbed Shockwave's hand shook it, "I'll do it, I want to know my true purpose and I'll become your right hand shape and servant!" Gunslinga said. "Good, you need some rest now for tomorrow." Shockwave said before walking out of Gunslinga's room. Idols followed behind Shockwave and close the door behind the two. Gunslinga sighed and laid down on his bed and drifte off to sleep.

But no shape, even Shockwave, in this fortress noticed three Sacred Shapes in a hidden room that no shape ever finds.

"Good thing we're still safe."

"Yea, I hope no shape finds us here."

"All we need to do is wait, Square and the others will arrive tomorrow....."

The three Sacred Shapes began to rest for tomorrow, but something going to happen that will change everything......