Chapter 9: Child's Tantrum(Ace's Group)

There was two pathways and they don't know which one to go to, Ace and Sora decided to split up into two groups. Ace is with his siblings, Heli, Ship, Striker, and Macabre, Sora is with his pals, Lycan, Barracuda, Flowers, and King Usurper. As the two groups split off in different pathways, Ace's group ended up in some sort of a garden. It's very beautiful and nice with a sweet scent of butterfly honey. A humming melody was heard in the distance somewhere, they wonder around to know where it's coming from.

Once they found the source of it, they see a small girl watering the flowers with Taowa. "Idols dear, I'm gonna take these flowers to Wicked. These flowers are for her special resources, I'll be back later so be careful." Taowa said. "Ok Miss Taowa!" The child named Idols said, the lady left out of view and the group went over to the child. "Hey, you must be Idols right?" Ace asked, "Yes, how can I hel-" she looked to see that same shapes that almost shattered Gunslinga. "Umm...Idols?" Most of them look very concerned about this, they noticed her blade hands turned sharp. She have tears in her eye, it looks like she's going to have an anger tantrum. A void level appeared and she jumped in, "Ship! Heli! Striker! Macabre! Stay here!" Ace said as him and his siblings entered thevoid level

IDOLS(EDM MASHUP)
By Virtual Riots

Objective: Calm Idols down

Music began to play in the void, all they see is Idols with an angry face. Then she instantly bolted at them like lightning right when the beat dropped. Ace and the other dodged it, he noticed a frew strands of his hair fell off. Idols is not a force to be reckoned with when she's angry. "YOU HURT HIM!!! YOU HURT MY FRIEND!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DONE!!!!" She yelled as he blades grew sharper. She left pink cut marks all over the void, she was a sweet as honey child but she is a death machine when anger. "We know you're angry! We know Gunslinga is your friend but he attacked us!!" Ace yelled. "LIAR!!! YOU ALMOST SHATTER HIM!!!! HE WAS TRYING TO PROTECT ME AND MY PARENTS!!!!" Idols yelled. Idols goes for Lua and sliced her completely in half, Lua got shattered and Ryan dashed in and revived her back. "We need to be careful, she can end us all with one slice of her blade!" Ryan said. "Then let's try our best to not get hit then." Ace said, the plan is the five have to tired her down. Idols swung her blades around in top speed, luckily the others are dodging and dashing so well. Then Idols's blade hands suddenly changed into normal hands, a pink orb appeared in her hand and threw it up. The pink orb exploded into beams of pellets, the five scattered to avoid the pellets. Idols appeared in front of Ace with her right blade hand. She swung it but then Lua blocked it with her rapier, "So you have a sacred weapon as well, it's strange that your's is a giant key. But can it withstand my blades?" Idols kept attacking while Ace blocks more of her attack. Ace blocked Idols back which makes it worse, her hand changed again to normal and and let out a soft voice. "Mother of Corruption, heed my call...I request you to give me your strength...the strength to shatter my enemies for vengeance....MOTHER OF CORRUPTION!!! GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!" Idols glowed bright pink as the strong wind blowing too hard to handle. "The power! No shape have that much power! Unless...." the realization hits Ace's head. "She's one of the Purity Maidens! I read about them in the history book! They are powerful shapes with special powers and roles! She must be the Purity Maiden of Paradise Kingdom!" Ryan said. Vex summoned his bow and arrows, he spoke in a different voice...

"Pieces power: Mellowing Droplet!"

He shot a water arrow, it hit Idols and everything began to calm down. They reached the end of the level and got out of it....

Meanwhile,
Shockwave felt a painful shock in his heart, he feel like Idols was shattered. "Those pesky shapes....Did they shatter my little starlight? Did they shatter her!?" Shockwave was angry. He felt his arms burning, he moved his sleeves and saw the dark color taking in on his arms. "No...I must calm down, she was just knocked out! But why do I no longer sense her presence anymore?" Shockwave said.

Back with Ace,
Ace laid Idols down on the soft grass, the corruption began to drip out of her. The color changed from corrupted pink to a dark shade of aqua green, her clothes changed as well. "She's unconscious at the moment, we should take her with us just to be sure." Ace said. "Are you sure? She could get hurt!" Heli said with a worried expression, "But we can't leave her alone!" Macabre said. Striker picked her up and carried her on his back, "Macabre's right, we can't just leave her. What if the guard trying to corrupt her back?" he said. "Alright then, we take her with us! I hope the others are ok without us...." Ace said....

Back with Shockwave,
Gunslinga arrived at the throne room, "Y-You need me, my lord?" Gunslinga asked a he kneeled down. "I am wondering, you were gone after our little talk. I've been searching for you until Mortal Kombat told me that you snuck out. What were you doing outside the fortress?" Shockwave glared at him. Gunsling gulped nervously and then cleared his throat, "I-I was s-searching around the v-village for anything useful." Gunslinga lied. "I see...But I sent Try This to watch over you, he told me that you were heading to the volcano. So tell me this..." Shockwave got up. "Did you join the heroes' side? Going against me after everything I gave you!! YOU WERE HELPING THE SHAPES TO TAKE ME DOWN!!!" Shockwave grabbed Gunslinga by the neck and began choking him. "You were supposed to be my right hand man!!! But you try to go against me instead!!! We are linked as one!!! Maybe I should take drastic measures..." Shockwave dropped him and raised his other hand, then it starts glowing dark. Gunslinga crawling back to a pillar, "NO!!! STAY BACK SHOCKWAVE!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!! I'M BEG-........." Gunslinga stopped screaming, then he fell to the side like he was shutdown. "I have to do this to you, you left me with no choice...." Shockeave put his dark glowing hand on Gunslinga's chest and let the darkness flow into his pre-existing heart.....

Sorry for the late update! I was working on other stories than this! Also the quarantine thing has been a bit rough, but I'm managing to get through this. Love y'all and stay safe! Trash out! *jumps in the trash can and close the lid*