Chapter 11: Broken King of Insanity

"Blixer! You got to snap out of it!!" Cube yelled, all Blixer responded is heavy breathing and growling. Then a new version of his song starts playing...

It almost sounds just like Annihilate's but the beat and rhythm sounds different, Blixer charged with his keyblade at Ace but he blocked Blixer's attack. He counterattack Sora with his cannon, Sora flew to a collums Cube use his magic to heal him. It's like his powers got buffed up, he seems stronger than any shapes alive. The cannon somehow turned into the keyblade from before, he raised his keyblade and more heartless appeared they dash everywhere. "Blixer! Please! Listen to my voice!!!!" What he said has echoed into Blixer's mind, "Blixer! Resist it! Don't let the darkness take you!!" Only small grunts and hissing is heard. "H..e....ca....nt......re...s.i....st....i...t..an....y...lo......ng..e.....r......." Blixer growled as pink blood dripping from his eyes like usual. Macabre, Ship, Lua, and Lycan goes for the hit from all four sides but was knocked back by a strong wave of darkness. Striker gently put Idols down and summoned multiple shovels around himself, "FOR SHOVELRY!!!!!" he cried out and shot the shovels at Blixer. He used his key blade and parryed all of them away, he appeared behind Striker but was knocked back by Flower's bombs. King Usurper summoned a cauldron of magma, "I'm sorry but I have to hurt you!" he threw the cauldron an it hit Blixer. Blixer doesn't seem to be affected by it, it's like his whole body is numbed and can not feel any pain from anything. Blixer walked slowly around them, they try to stop him but he dodged them easily. He's tapping the tip of his keyblade on the floor, creating clanking sounds to the rhythm of his song. "Stay focus! You need to know when he will attack." Cube said, the clanking stopped and there's pure silence.

ɎØɄ   Ⱨ₳VɆ   ฿ɆɆ₦   ĐɆ₴₮ⱤØɎɆĐ

Then a beam formed under their feet, it blasted and sent everyone flying. "There's no way to beat him and we can't even reach to him either! What are we going to do?" Lycan panicked. "I got one!" Sora told them the plan and got to position, "Blixer please, I know you're in there! Fight back the pure corruption!" Cube yelled. Blixer smiled and growled at him, he charged at Cube but his legs got frozen with Blizzaga. Blixer began screeching in the forgotten language, Cube walked up to Blixer and hold his hands. "I know you're in there...please..." Blixer slowly calm down, "C...ub..e....." He began crying and hugs him. But that let Cube's guard down which is his chance to strike with his keyblade, Sora noticed and charged in. "CUBE!! IT'S ALL A TRICK!!" Sora blocked Blixer's keyblade, Blixer broke out of the ice and turned his into a cannon. He pulled the trigger and he blast three beams at Sora, Sora used the reflect spell and it reflected the beam back to Blixer. It directly hit him and he flew back into a wall, he isn't moving a thing. Ace goes up to check, "He's unconscious for now I believe, I don't know when he will wake up again." Ace said. Ace suddenly got grabbed in the neck by Blixer, he doesn't seem to stop or slow down. "he..he....hehehehe....Ehehehehehehehe...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" Blixer began choking Ace. "ACE!!!" Ace is trying to hit him off but no anvil what so ever. Then Blixer suddenly punched himself, "W.h...at....?" he lost control of his body. "I'm...not....letting you....hurt them...." "I...wi...ll.....sh.a...tt.e....r......t...h.e....m....." it seems like Blixer is fighting someone within him. "Blixer! You can resist!!" Cube cried, Blixer began bashing himself to a wall multiple times. He then slammed his head at the wall and he fell back, he's unconscious again and they hope he stays that way. "We should hurry before Blixer wakes up again." Sora told them, Striker picked up Idols again and head to the door.

Ace and Sora opened the door, everyone saw Shockwave sitting in his throne they looked to the side to see Gunslinga trapped in a corrupted flower-like cyst while dark mist surrounding his mind.

"I see that the heroes have finally arrived, I see that you all came to stop me

"I see that the heroes have finally arrived, I see that you all came to stop me. But it's a shame that you will be shattered into shards and then into dust." Shockwave smirked. Idols groaned as she began to wake up, she looked around and noticed Shockwave. "Shockwave!?" "Ah I see that your memories have been restored, Melodymaniac." Idols which is now Melodymaniac huffed and got off of Striker's arms. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO GUNSLINGA!?" "You still remembered you and Gunslinga are friends, how heartwarming. But what I'm doing is filling his heart up with darkness, I made a deal with a certain young silver-haired boy. I now have the power to control the Heartless, but it cost of THIS!" Shockwave removed his gloves to reveal his hand having red fingers. He raised his hand as darkness surrounds it, it caused Gunslinga to scream in pain. "Stop it!!! You're hurting him!!" Melody sent out a ball of light at him, he blocked it and it was sent back to her. Melody got hit and was knocked back to Ace and his siblings. "Treeangle Christ...." she slowly got up, "If you all want to fight, let's fight then!" Everyone got their weapons/magic out. Shockwave summoned a group of Heartless, this is the final battle to save Paradise once again....

Sorry for the delay, I was working on other stories! Anyways, hope y'all enjoy this! And also, here is what Melodymaniac look like;

Love y'all and see you later! Trash out! *jumps in the trash can*