Chapter 6: Rumors and Tales of the Hidden Kingdom

Gunslinga's POV,
My eyes began to open and the bright light hit my vision, I covered my eyes from the light. "How long was I out?" I asked myself, I heard the door open and Cascade entered the room with folded clothes. "I see you're finally awake, you were out for 5 days from major blood loss. Lord Shockwave and the others were worried about you, in addition, your clothes were ripped from the battle. Lady Aviva and Idols wants me to give you this new outfit, they said this would fit you more than your previous one." Cascade said. He set the folded clothes next to my bed and left the room, I sat up and picked them up. I noticed there's a note under some sort of ripped bandana;

Dear Gunslinga,
My husband told me what happened during the fight, it's really awful to hear. While you were unconscious, me and Idols decided to make you a new outfit since your coat got completely ruined. We thought this would fit you more better in combat, we hope you like it!

-Aviva

Lady Aviva and Idols made this for me? I don't understand why are they so kind to me. I'm not a shape at all, I'm just an opposite splitting image of Xigbar. I don't even belong here, I was created by Xigbar's remaining sins. But I have his memories, his looks, but I somehow have a different personality than his. I felt something wet dripping down my cheeks, I noticed I'm having tears which means I'm crying. "Take it easy Gunslinga, you are your own shape. I am not him or anyone else, I am Gunslinga!" I wiped my tears and got out of bed then went to the bathroom, I put on my new outfit and looked in the bathroom mirror and noticed my eyes.

 I am not him or anyone else, I am Gunslinga!" I wiped my tears and got out of bed then went to the bathroom, I put on my new outfit and looked in the bathroom mirror and noticed my eyes

(Poorly drawn ;-;)

My right eye is in a different color than my left one, I also noticed a strand of my hair is loose. Probably from the battle and somewhat, I'm just relief I'm alive and everyone is ok. I walk out of the room with the new outfit on, I wonder how everyone else is doing.

I made it to the throne room to see everyone is here, I know Niviro always by sea but I haven't seen him anywhere. What happened to him? Shockwave looks a bit off, it's like his mind is troubling. Shockwave noticed me entering and his tail shuffled over to the right arm of the chair. "I see you're finally awake now, and you seem to have a new look." Shockwave said. "Gunslinga!" Idols ran and hugged me, "You really missed me a lot, kid." I said petting her. "You look wonderful in those, we're sorry about your coat being torn." Aviva said, I smiled and walked to Shockwave. "I see you got something in your mind?" "Yes I do, I can't help but I sense a familiar energy far away. It can't be....No, must be someone else." I don't know what he means by a familiar energy. Does he know someone and probably they're alive? I don't know, but he will tell us later. For now, we're just resting after that big fight. Plus, Shockwave wants me to watch over Idols since she missed me a lot.

--At the Volcano--

Lycan's POV,
Square was still under the weather after what happened to Cube, and Heli finished patching up Ship's wounds. Silence filled the air until a groaning sound appeared, I looked over and saw Barracuda waking up. He isn't corrupted anymore gladly, I walke over to him and he got up. "How are you feeling Barracuda?" "I'm feeling fine, thank you for saving me from corruption." Barracuda said. "Everything is bad, we lost the battle, Cube got shattered, we now know where's Blixer but he's in a terrible condition, and Ace isn't feeling too well
after the battle. We have no chance against Shockwave and his group!" I feel like I'm about to cry until Barracuda comfort me. "I know it's tough but we can't give up, I heard a popular rumor about a hidden kingdom across the seven seas. A kingdom that was way back before Paradise is reset, a king still lives ther with his three subjects. If we find the kingdom before Shockwave does, they can help us!" Barracuda told me. "You think so? But it's just a rumor, we don't know if it's actually a thing or not." I told him. "We can try finding that place, does your boat friend still have the energy to take us there?" "Of course Barracuda, we can go find the hidden kingdom. Ace and the others should rest since ye know. Sora and his animal friends are going with us, we need all the help we can get." Ship said. Ship summoned his pirate ship outside the volcano. "Come on! Let's find the hidden kingdom and find the four shapes in there!" Ship said as he boarded the pirate ship, Sora and the others got on and the ship began sailing through the sea. "Sora, ye want to know the tales of the hidden kingdom? It all started long long ago...."

There was four kingdoms; Paradise Kingdom the home of the Great Treeangle, the chaotic Volcano Kingdom, the calming Island Kingdom, and the well-known Shovel Kingdom. The Shovel Kingdom ruled by a king named Usurper, his song is a remix along with three other of his loyal subjects; Striker, Flowers, and Macabre. Striker is his Royal Guard, Flowers is an alchemist with her pet Antimony, and Macabre is the Void Reaper of Death. The weapons the kingdom only have are Shovels, strange thing to be as weapons. The Shovel Kingdom and Paradise Kingdom are in an alliance, but everything fallen into war ever since King Usurper assumed the Paradise Kingdom as traitors. The Great Paradise War...so many fallen shapes....King Usurper is furious and full of rage, but it ended with him got defeated by the Sacred Knights leader Scorpio. Scorpio told him everything why and how, King Usurper can't believe it...his best friend was banished and lifeless....

"That's all I got for ya, me mother told me that story because me great grandfather fought in the Great Paradise War." Ship said. "That's really something about the past, you think the hidden kingdom is one of the four kingdoms?" Sora asked. "If you ask me, it's probably Shovel Kingdom for all I know." Donald said, "We'll see soon..." A big dark fog is in the way. "Be aware, there's going to be Shapelings once we enter the Fog of Darkness." Ship said. Everyone got their weapons out, Ship sailed into the Fog of Darkness. Suddenly, a group of Shapelings appeared in the pirate ship. This is going to be one hell of a battle...