Chapter 4: Serpent Lord

Earlier in the Lycanthropy void level,

"Come on you two! It's been one hour! You've been shattered like 6 times, even if Lycan is going easy one you two!" Ace said. "We're trying, it will take us a while." Goofy said, "At least they're getting the pattern and how the void level works." Lycan said as she's floating on the corrupted water. "I guess you're right..." Ace said, "One more try! We can get this right!" Donald said. "You sure? It will still be tough, what do you think Lycan?" Ace said, "Why not? Probably the two newbies knows what they're doing now." Lycan said. "Who are you calling newbies!?" Donald yelled, "What? You and Goofy really are, but that's just my corrupted self." Lycan told him.

Donald and Goofy are doing better than ever, the two managed to pass the level without taking a hit. "Treeangle damn, you two managed to get through!" Ace said, "I'm very impressed! I guess you're ready for the big fight!" Lycan said. Lycan jumped high up and splashed down, causing a big wave to get the four all out of the void level.

Cube and the others are waiting for Donald and Goofy's training with Ace and Lycan. "We're back!" Lycan said as she changed back into her normal form. "How did training go?" Cube asked, "The two learned the lesson of the Void Levels!" Ace said. "Now we're ready to face Shockwave and rescue Blixer!" Sora said, "I hope Blixer is still ok..." Cube said with a worried expression.

--few hours later--

They reached almost to the fortress until they saw who's guarding the gates, it's none other than Barracuda himself. "Barracuda? I thought he was shattered!" Cube quietly said, "Barracuda?" "When he was young, he was the apprentice of the void guardians. Unfortunately for Barracuda, he was shattered by Blixer's father. Barracuda was revived before by Blixer, then he was revived again by Annihilate and now he was revived by Shockwave." Ace told Donald. "We got to sneak pass him somehow." Ship said, "But how?" Heli asked. The group are thinkin of a plan until they heard hissing, they looked around to find that source of sound. A bunch of snakes slithers around them, "I already know you all are coming." They turned around to see Barracuda with his arms crossed. "What do we have here? A ssssssacred sssssshape, three ssssssshape friendssssss, a brunette, and two animalsssssss." "Who are you calling animals!?" Donald said. "Oh? You're a talking duck? Doessssss that dog talk to? It's sssssstrange to sssssee talking animalsssss with weaponssssss." Barracuda said. "We will defeat you Barracuda!" Ace said with his sword in his hand. "Try me bitch!" Barracuda smirked with one hand on his side.

Both Ace and Sora charged at Barracuda, but the snakes stopped the two from their tracks. They began squeezing them until Donald used Firaga to burn the snakes away. "Ice!" Cube yelled as icicles formed and shot at Barracuda, Barracuda's arms got frozen then chipped off. "Nice one Cube!" Lycan said, Goofy lifted his shield and Lycan jumped on it. "Ready and go!" Goofy threw his shield as Lycan began spinning with her katana. The snakes turned into a shield and blocked the attack, thus knocking Lycan off of it. "Treeangle damn it!" Lycan sworn, the snakes wrapped around Barracuda's missing arm and it formed into a new arm. Everyone was shocked from seeing that, Barracuda charged and wrapped around Ace. "Ssssssadly you have to be ssssssshattered, your friendsssssss will be too after you." Barracuda began squeezing like a snake squeezing it's prey. Ace began screaming in pain and cracks formed around him, he then coughing out blood. Heli charged in and kick Barracuda in the face, Ace was released from Barracuda's grip. Cube ran to Ace and healed him up, "Thanks Cube!" Cube nodded and continue using magic at Barracuda. Barracuda send out a bunch of snakes at them, everyone was using their weapon/magic to get rid of them. Ace goes for the hit but but knocked back by Barracuda's tail. Donald and Cube use their ice magic together to freeze Barracuda in one spot. Barracuda felt like he's slowing down to the point of not moving anymore. "Now it's our chance!" Ace yelled, everyone charged at Barracuda as he began to struggle out if the ice. But instead of being stabbed and hit, he felt like he's being hold down. Cube walked up as his ears and hands are glowing, "Oh great treeangle, please purify this poor soul from the pure corruption of Shockwave." Cube chanted. He put his hand on Barracuda's forehead and then the pure corruption started draining out of Barracuda. Cube used his powers to burn away the pure corruption, Barracuda's form began to change. Barracuda isn't corrupted pink anymore, he's now purified blue. "He will be awake soon." Cube said, "I'll take him back to the Volcano, I'll catch up with y'all soon!" Lycan said as she began carrying an unconscious Barracuda to the Volcano.

Ace, Sora, and the others reached the gate then opened it. One of the guards in their outpost saw the group and turned on the alarm.

INTRUDER ALERT!! INTRUDER ALERT!!! SACRED SHAPES DETECTED!!!!

"They know we're here!" Ship said, they were about to charge in until a disoriented deep laughter appeared. They looked around until a dark portal opened, two shapes walked out of it. It is Gunslinga and Blixer, "Well if it isn't Ace and Sora, it's been a while hasn't been?" Gunslinga said smirking. "Gunslinga!? How did you-" "Get out of the treeangle bit? Lord Shockwave released me from that damn prison. Now me and Blixer are going to shatter you all starting with the cyan pest!" Gunslinga aimed his arm gun at Ace an shot an energy arrow. Suddenly a yellow blur dashed by and pushed Ace away causing the shot to miss. "Huh? Ryan?" Ace looked to see his yellow brother, "Yea! Glad you and the other make it!" Ryan said giving his cyan brother a thumbs up. "Whatever! I can do this all day!" Gunslinga was about to shoot until blurs of green and orange caused him to fall down."Vex! Lua!" "Big bro! You're not shattered!" Lua said as she hugged Ace. "You small assholes are getting on my nerves!" Gunslinga growled as his horns appeared, Blixer looks like he is ready for a bloodbath. Everyone is ready to fight and hope they will win....

฿Ʉ₮ ₣₳₮Ɇ ₮ØØ₭ ł₮'₴ ₮ØⱠⱠ Ø₦ ₮ⱧɆ ⱧɆⱤØɆ₴ ł₦₴₮Ɇ₳Đ.....