Chapter 12: Gargoyle of Darkness

SHOCKWAVE
By Teminite

Everyone is in their battle stance, Shockwave is just standing the with his hand covered in darkness. He spread his wings and flew up, "I will turn Paradise into a wasteland, it what SHE wants!" "WE WON'T ALLOW YOU!!" Shockwave dived down with his powers ready. "DRAGON ZODIAC POWER: FLURRY OF DARK HAZE!!!!" Darkness around him formed into a dragon, "GET DOWN!!!!" everyone got down as Shockwave missed. It looks like he merged his powers with darkness, it made his Zodian Powers stronger. Melody pulled out a golden bell, she began ringing and everyone felt stronger. "This is the Bell of Fortune, it make shapes stronger! Corrupteds, however, despise the purity sound of the bell. You can feel how it is once you heard a single ring fr-" she was cut off by a scream. "MAKE IT STOP!!! MAKE THE NOISE STOP!!!" Melody looked back to see Cube in distressed while covering his ears. She forgot that he's still a corrupted, Melody stopped ringing it as Shockwave and Cube uncovered their ears. "Looks like the angel can't handle the purity from the sound while he's still a corrupted. That's very sad..." he made a fake crying gesture. "You're still out numbered! We will defeat you!" Donald screeched. Shockwave laughed and flew up again, his right hand glows dim light of darkness into claws. "DRAGON ZODIAC POWER: TALONS OF THE SHADOWS!!!!" he swoop and land a hit on Ace but he knocked Shockwave back. He flew forward and did Flurry of Dark Haze, he grabbed Macabre and flew up only to slam him down. Sora and Lua charged at Shockwave, Shockwave unleashed storms of projectiles at the two. Sora did a few dodge rolls while Lua is prancing with her rapier, Sora jumped on Lua's shoulders and she launche him up. He used Firaga at Shockwave, it burnt a bit of his coat but he doesn't care. Shockwave stumbled back but he looked at the corrupted treeangle piece. He rushed over and pulled out the other two pieces, the three pieces hovered above.

"Oh great treeangle, give me your power so I can struck my enemies down! OH GREAT TREEANGLE!! GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!!" Ace felt deja vu from that like he dealt with this kind of situation before. The three treeangle pieces pierced into Shockwave, "BY THE GREAT TREEANGLE!!!! IT HURTS!!!! IT HURTS!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!" Shockwave cried. Darkness is flowing around him until it formed into some sort of giant egg, on the eggshell was a heartless symbol Sora recognized. "Is this an egg?" Ace walked closer only to see the egg hatching, it cracked a hole on it and a golden eye was staring at Ace. "ACE WATCH OUT!!!" Macabre pulled Ace back before an beam of darkness hits where Ace was standing. The giant egg cracked more until a darkling dragon appears out of it.

It roared so great that everyone is covering their ears

It roared so great that everyone is covering their ears. Gunslinga began screaming in pain as the flower-like cyst began encasing him completely. The cyst bloomed which released Gunslinga, but he's not the same....

 The cyst bloomed which released Gunslinga, but he's not the same

Gunslinga became a moth-like monster....

"We got to get out of here!!!" Barracuda said, evergone was running to the door until they got smacked by a tail. Cube looked to see Blixer in his Annihilate form, he looks like the same from before but still look broken. "We're surrounded! There's no way out!" "M-My nightmares....are coming true....Paradise is done for...." Melody never felt so terrified. A dark portal appeared, "G-Go!!! I don't know how long I'm going to be in control! Idols, be strong and everone get out!!! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Gunslinga hold his head tight. Everyone ran through an it closed before Shockwave and his two monstrous minions reached it. "₮Ⱨ..Ɇ.Ɏ.....₲....Ø₮.....₳₩..₳.......Ɏ........" Annihilate growled in his still broken voice, " ꁝꏂꂵ ꍌꄲ, ꁝꏂꌦ ꋬꋪꏂ ꋊꄲ꓄ꁝ꒐ꋊꍌ ꋊꄲꅐ! ꋬꋊ ' ꋊꄲ ꇙꁝꄲꉔꀘꅐꋬ ꋬꋊꌦꂵꄲꋪꏂ....ꄲꋊ ꉣꋪꋊꍌ!!!" the pure corrupted lord known as Uprising grinned evily. "Whå† ï§ ¥ðµr ¢ðmmåñÐ ðµr lðrÐ?" Gunalinga asked which made Uprising chuckled, " ꁝꏂ ꉣꋪꋊꍌ ꃳꏂꍌ꒐ꋊ!!!!!!" he flew up and unleashed an unholy screech. All the heartless across Paradise are heading to the fortress.

In the distance, Young Xehanort was watching the whole thing. He was watching from the very beginning, "The uprising has finally arrived, just like it should happen. This will buy us some more time, and we will be prepared soon...." then he teleported away...

The heroes arrived back at the volcano, Sora looked in the distance and saw darkness swirling above the fortress as many heartless are marching over there lik they're being called. "Gunslinga....Blixer.....Those two are like brothers to me when I was Idols.....and now they became the monsters of my nightmares....." Melody is crying. "Hey, we know Gunslinga and Blixer are your friend but we can save them both! Don't give up, we still got Paradise to save!" Sora told her. Melody wiped her tears and smaled, "You're right, we can save the two and stop Uprising." "We should try to rest, the battle really drained my energy." Macabre said as he sat down. "He's right, my powers are drained." Striker fell back was instantly out like a light. Everyone agrees and began resting, but Sora isn't sleeping yet. He's still staring at the fortress, anxiety was in his mind after what he experienced. He shook it off and tries to sleep...

THE UPRISING HAS STARTED....

I am so sorry for the long wait, I had a writers block and was playing the Remind DLC(I'm crying from the data fights ;-;). It gave me a few motivation to update this again! Anyways I wanna ask, do y'all want the act 2 thing again just like in JSAN? Or go straight to the ending point? Y'all decide! Trash out! *jumps in the trash can*