That Little Kiss

*Flashback to when they were kids*

*Bakugous POV*

I got my quirk! I'm so happy! Now I can finally not be around that loser Izuku Midoriya cause people with quirks don't hang out with quirkless.  I walked the school with my head high, suddenly, there was a punch. I looked up to see a group of boys, two years older than me laughing. "Look here baby, just because you got a quirk, it means nothing, your quirk is not that special, it can't be used as a quirk for a hero to have, better off if you become a villain! That would be better for you" I ran away crying, I couldn't help myself. I ran into the bathroom, it was the end of the day and my mom was picking me up late, I hid in the corner of the bathroom. "Kacchan? Where are you?" I hear a little voice say. I recognize that tiny voice, it was Midoriya. He comes in the bathroom, his green eyes stare at me with concern. "Kacchan, what happened? Why are you crying?" he asks me. I want to tell him nothing is wrong, but what advantage will that do? He can understand me like a book. I tell him what those bullies said to me. "Don't listen to them Kacchan! What do they know about your quirk, I think it's a wondrous quirk!" he tells me with an adorable smile on his face he then leans closer to my face and gives me a little kiss on my lips. "You'll be an excellent hero, I'm sure of it! I believe in you!" he said. He believed in me.

Someone believed in me.

*Flashback Over, still Bakugous POV*

I was walking to school when I pass by a familiar building. Why? Then I recognize it as my old elementary school. I went there with Deku, that stupid nerd. He got himself a quirk, and even though I didn't show it, but I was proud of him. I'll admit it, I, Katsuki Bakugou, am in love with Deku. But I can't let anyone know! But there was something about him and there was something about that school, but what. I wonder...

"Don't listen to them Kacchan! What do they even know about your quirk, I think it's a wondrous quirk!" he tells me with an adorable smile on his face he then leans closer to my face and gives me a little kiss on my lips. "You'll be an excellent hero, I'm sure of it! I believe in you!" he said. He believed in me.

Someone believed in me.

Then I remember everything, that stupid nerd comforted me the day I got my quirk. He made me feel better about it because one of the things he said was that he believed in me. Then that little kiss. Was there any importance to that. I was thinking about it when I ran into someone. "I'm so sorry Kacchan, I didn't see you there!" I look to see who just said that. They had emerald green eyes and matching hair, he also had freckles spread across his little face. It was Deku. "Tch, don't worry about it nerd, I was the one not paying attention, let me help you up," I tell him while putting my hand out. He grabbed it and I decided to pull him up. "Thanks, Bakugou," he says in a monotone voice. No Kacchan? He just called me Kacchan, now calling me Bakugou. We arrive at class and he went right towards half and half boy. Guess pink cheeks and Iida weren't at school today. I then notice that half and half was scratching the back of his head while flushing. Yeah, I knew it, he liked the nerd. I growl out of jealousy. "Woah, Bakubro, you jealous or something?" I hear a voice asks. "No weird hair just had a rough night," I tell the voice, who I know is Kirishima. Maybe after school, I can make sure to get Deku before that half and half have any chances with him. 

*Time skip to after school*

*Deku's POV* 

"See you tomorrow Todoroki!" I yell to him as I walk out of class. I suddenly feel someone grab my arm and started to pull me to wherever they wanted to go. "Who are you?" I ask. "Gosh Deku, don't you shut up ever?" It was Kacchan, I knew it. What did he want? He was probably wanting to beat me up. We stopped at the top of the roof. "What do you want Bakugou? Do you just want to beat me up again? Try to make yourself better than me?" I ask. "Shut up OK?!?!" he yells. "I wanted to show you something," he says. What could he want to show me? His fist? He then pins me up to the corner of the wall. "Seem familiar nerd?" he asks, it takes me a bit to understand what he means.

"Kacchan? Where are you?" I  said with my tiny voice. I just saw him run off and I didn't know where he went. I followed his tracks to find him.  I ran into the bathroom to see  Kacchan in the corner of the bathroom, crying? He sees me walk in, his red eyes stare at me with sadness and bloodshot eyes. "Kacchan, what happened? Why are you crying?" I ask him. He was silent for a moment, what does that mean? He then begins to tell me about what some bullies said about his new quirk, how it can only be used as a villain. "Don't listen to them Kacchan! What do they know about your quirk, I think it's a wondrous quirk!" I tell him with a big smile on my face I then lean closer to my face and gives me a little kiss on his lips. "You'll be an excellent hero, I'm sure of it! I believe in you!" I told him. 

"Yeah, it does... back in elementary school," I tell him. "Yeah, when you told me that you believed in me, with my quirk, do you still believe?" he asks with his face turning pink. "Believe? Of course, I do! I always did no matter what! No matter how much pain you caused on me, I never stopped loving and believing in you," I tell him. Wait. I just said that. "Did you just say that you never stopped loving me?" he asks. I nod. "Good, cause I can do this," he says before leaning closer to my face. The next thing I know is that he is kissing me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I was scared but I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. We pull apart. "Listen, Deku, I-I have had feelings for you since you gave me that little kiss when we were little, but I didn't know how to show them," he explains to me. I start to tear up, my little kiss from when we were kids made him realize his feelings for me? "Heh, I guess I feel the same way Kacchan," I tell him as I kiss him. We then start walking home hand in hand. I giggle. "What?" he asks. "Well, here's the thing, I can't believe that little kiss from when we were little made you have feelings for me," I told him. "Heh, you know, your right, that is a little funny," he tells me.

"That little kiss made me realize how much you meant to me."

Thank you for reading my first one shot! I hope you enjoy

Plagg Out!