Shake Love

AU: No quirks and Bakugou is actually nice

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remind me, why did you pick me and not Eijiro or Kaminari?" Izuku asks while he took his seat at the booth across from Katsuki. He breathed in the fragrance of the milkshake shop, smelling the heavenly fragrances of Strawberry, Vanilla, and all of the savory flavors.

Katsuki sighed. "Well, I just didn't think that they would be interested... and they're always busy with their girlfriends, Eijro with Mina and Kaminari with Kyoko...I mean, I don't want to waste two free milkshake coupons on someone who won't actually use them."

"Oh... I see."

"Anyways, what do you want?"

"Hmmm..." Izuku gazes around the shop, looking at the delicious pictures of the milkshakes. "I'll have.... strawberry. I've been eating way too much chocolate and vanilla lately." She said, giving a little giggle at the end.

"Yeah, heh. I guess I'll have Strawberry as well...""Hello, I'm Camie! Welcome to the Shake'n Blend! What can I get you two?" A  tall dirty blonde-haired girl asked.

"We'll just have some strawberry," Katsuki answered, delivering a friendly smile.

"Your drink will be here in a few minutes!" Camie said, giving Katsuki a slight wink before she turned and left.

*Izuku's POV*

I sighed. It was hard having a crush on Katsuki when every single girl and boy who set eyes on him flirted with him. It made me lose courage, but yet it only made me want him more.But who am I tricking...?

 All these girls and boys are more charming than me... and why would Katsuki want to date someone who hated him since he was little at school?

When I was younger, our families were in a buisness family dispute, causing us to hate each other.  All I wanted was for him to disappear. Now... I want him beneath my skin. My feelings had started to evolve when I was around 10 years old. 

It was several weeks after our families started working together. After I started to hang out with him and his friends Eijiro Kirishima and Kaminari Denki, I guess I began to...love him. But I suppose I always have. Whenever I was about to confront him when I was 5, my heart would flutter like a butterfly. I just didn't know what the feeling was...

I began to suspect why Katsuki never strived to have a girlfriend or boyfriend. It appeared as every girl and guy favored him. Which was absolutely correct... I sighed again, knowing I was just another fanboy... But... it couldn't hurt investigating...right...?

"Katsuki... why haven't you got a girlfriend or boyfriend yet...?"

Katsuki's ruby red eyes lit up in surprise, looking up at me with his adorable dumbfounded look on him. "That was sudden... what brought that up all of a sudden...?"

I shrugged a little, looking away. "Just curious... so many girls and boys want you... can't keep them waiting, right?" I joked, despising what I had just said. Keep them waiting... please... it would hurt me so much to see you with someone else...