The Perfect Proposal

Backstory: Bakugou and Deku have been dating for 5 years and  Bakugou is ready to propose to the green-haired nerd. It was the night of his proposal and Bakugou wanted it to be perfect just for Deku. 

*Bakugou's POV*

Tonight was the night, it was the night that I was going to propose to Deku. We have been dating for 5 years and I believe that we are ready for marriage. I just have to wait for him to come home from the gym. We may be pro heroes, yes, but we still need to be in shape. I had everything planned for tonight. I wanted it to be absolutely perfect because Deku is perfect. 

*Time Skip*

"Hurry up Deku! This night won't last forever!" I yell at him. "Im almost done Kacchan! I'll be out in a sec!" he yells in return. I reach and pull out the box that had the ring inside of it. I sigh, why did I think of doing this? Wait, I know why because I love him and I want to be beside him forever. "Ready!" I hear a voice behind me say. I jump and quickly hide the box back into my pocket. Hopefully, he didn't see it. I turn around and almost turn speechless, I had Pink Cheeks help make our outfits for tonight.

"Y-you look good, n-no, you look absolutely handsome Deku," I tell him as my face goes super red

"Y-you look good, n-no, you look absolutely handsome Deku," I tell him as my face goes super red. "Thank you Kacchan, you look pretty attractive as well," he tells me

*Deku's POV* 

Kacchan told me that tonight was very special, so I had to dress fancy. What in the name of All Might could he be planning? I really hope it's something very special because of how he's being and what he is making me wear. I walk out and tell him that I'm ready. He jumps and puts something in his pocket. Odd. He turns around and I see him in his outfit.

"Y-you look good, n-no, you look absolutely handsome Deku," he tells me as his face goes super red

"Y-you look good, n-no, you look absolutely handsome Deku," he tells me as his face goes super red. "Thank you Kacchan, you look pretty attractive as well," I tell him as his face gets more red, even if that was possible. "C-Come on nerd, let's go,"  he tells me. Is there something bothering him? He might just be stressed from all the hero work we have. I hope he's ok.

*Timeskip to almost proposal*

*Bakugou's POV*

We just finished our meal and I decided that it was near the time to ask the question. I keep looking down to make sure the ring didn't fall out. Thankfully it didn't. "Kacchan, you ok? You've been acting weird all night," Deku asks me. I sigh, "I'm fine Amore Mio, just been worried about something." His face goes a dark red from the cute nickname I just gave him."Well wh-" he was interrupted by the person at the dance floor "Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming tonight, we have a special song for you, come up here with your special someone and start dancing," he says. I grab Deku's arm and pull him onto the dance floor. When the music starts playing, Deku starts dancing. Sure he may look like a goofball, but he's my goofball.  (Play song above)