In the Rain

*Deku's POV* 

I can't believe that he could do that to me! He told me that he loved me and then he just cheats on me! Just like that! With Momo! I can't believe it! I run out of the school crying from what I saw. I should probably call my mom to pick me up... and my phone is dead, perfect. What makes this better? It's raining and I forgot my umbrella at home. "Oi what are you still doing here nerd?" a voice tells me. I turn around to see Kacc- I mean Bakugou behind me. "I-I was just about to walk home, why are you still here?" I ask him. "I was about to do the same th- why are you crying?" he asks. "What do you mean? I'm not crying!" I tell him with a sad laugh. "Deku, I've known you for years, and I know when you are lying to me, what's wrong?" he asks. His face becomes angrier as if he is going to punch a wall and destroy a building. "S-Shoto, h-he..." I start to say as I choke up more tears. Then Kacchan does the unimaginable, he hugs me. "Take your time Midoriya," he tells me. Wait, did he just call me Midoriya? "S-Shoto cheated on m-me with M-Momo," I eventually was capable to say. Then I feel him roughly stroking my back. "I will be back, just wait right here ok?" he asks me. I nod and then he walks away.  More like stormed off with rage? I don't know.

*Bakugou's POV*

I can't believe that! I can't believe that half and half jerk would just go and cheat on the sweetest and cutest boy in the universe.  Yes, I just described Deku as sweet and cute. I'll confess it, I have a crush on the green nerd.  So when Deku and Icy Hot started dating a couple of months ago, I was broken. I then hear some laughter coming from in front of me. "Well, well, well, look who we have here, Katsuki Bakugou, why are you still here," I look at the voice, to see who it belonged to. Sure enough,  it was half and half beside Momo. "Why do you need to know? I am not the person who cheated on Deku," I tell him. His laughter then became ice cold. "What do you mean by that? I didn't cheat on him," he tells me. "Really, then why is Deku crying outside and why are you holding Momo's hand? Hmm? Want to explain that?" I ask him. I was so mad I wanted to blow his stupid face up. "Fine, I cheated on him, so what?" he said. "So what? SO WHAT?!? The point is that you broke his heart, he actually loved you! Then you go and do this to him!" I yell. "Whatever," he said rolling his eyes, "I did love him but some reason he just got so boring, but I didn't want to hurt him." Wow. Just wow. "Well you did, I hope you're happy," I growl and walk away. I couldn't deal with him anymore. I walked back to Deku and there he was, tears slipping out of his eyes.  My heart was broken seeing him like this.  "Kacchan, am I boring?" he asks. Guess he heard Todoroki call him boring. "You? Boring? Of course not, you are one of  the most extraordinary people I know!" I tell him. I already know that my face was glowing red. I couldn't help it. Should I just tell him how I feel? I quickly pull out my phone and turned on a song that I have been listening to a lot ever since Deku and Half-and-Half got together. 

Do you remember when I said I'd always be there?
Ever since we were ten, baby.
When we were out on the playground playing pretend.
I didn't know it back then.

Now I realize you are the only one
It's never too late to show it.
Grow old together,
Have feelings we had before
Back when we were so innocent

I pray for all your love
Girl, our love is so unreal
I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me
(I must be dreaming)
This is something like a movie
And I don't know how it ends, girl
But I fell in love with my best friend

[2x]
(I think I'm in love) [3x]
I fell in love with my best friend

Through all the dudes that came by
And all the nights that you'd cry.
Girl, I was there right by your side.
How could I tell you I loved you
When you were so happy
With some other guy?

Now I realize you were the only one
It's never too late to show it.
Grow old together,
Have feelings we had before
When we were so innocent.

I pray for all your love
Girl, our love is so unreal
I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me
(I must be dreaming)
This is something like a movie
And I don't know how it ends, girl
But I fell in love with my best friend

I know it sounds crazy
That you'd be my baby.
Girl, you mean that much to me.

And nothing compares when
We're lighter than air and
We don't wanna come back down.

And I don't wanna ruin what we have
Love is so unpredictable.

But it's the risk that I'm taking, hoping, praying
You'd fall in love with your best friend

[2x]
I pray for all your love
Girl, our love is so unreal
I just wanna reach and touch you, squeeze you, somebody pinch me
(I must be dreaming)
This is something like a movie
And I don't know how it ends, girl
But I fell in love with my best friend

I remember when I said I'd always be there
Ever since we were ten baby.