Confessing at the Beach

*Bakugou's POV*

I quickly go into my sister Memoria's room and flop onto her bed. She glimpses at me and I give her an expression. "Deku, huh?"

"Yep," I say with a very stifled voice.

"What happened this time?"

"I was just going to try to chat to him and have a nice friendly conversation. But as soon as I found him, he was completely adorable! How can someone be that adorable! I mean he was sitting on the counter in the kitchen with a cookie in his mouth wearing a green oversized hoodie and listening to music! I mean come on! It is like he is taunting me with his adorableness!" I say before yelling into a pillow.

"Bro...what all do you love about him? And how much are you in love with him? Or are you in love with him?" she asks.

*Memoria's POV*

I see him think for a short bit before he starts speaking, "I most definitely love him and I love him more than life itself. I love how absolutely adorable he is. Like his kitten-like behavior and how he always tries to deny it but all the evidence is right there. How he tries his best to be all tough and grow to be a strong hero. How he can pull off the freckles sprinkled across his face. How his smirk can leave me breathless and lost in his sparkling emerald eyes. How cute his actual smile and laugh is even though he tries to hide it. How he loves Marvel and knows all the heroes and binge watches all the movies with me. How he loves All Might so much. How he talks with so much passion about something he really cares about. How he teases me with nicknames and about every individual thing I do. And how.... what are you smirking about?" he trails off.

"Oh, nothing..."

"What is it Memoria?"

"You have to confess! Like now or really soon!" I yell, excited

"Nope. No way. Not happening."

"Come on! Please?" I ask him with puppy dog eyes, one of his weaknesses.

"Ugh! Fine I'll confess but I'll do it when the time is right, ok?" he states.

"Yay! Bakudeku is ready to set sail!"

"No, no, no. At least not yet."

"Fine, I'll see you later Bakubro!' I say.

"Ok. Thanks for listening. Bye!"

With that, he is out the door.

*Bakugou's POV*

Now I have to find the perfect time to confess...

Time to plan!

*TIMESKIP*

I have tried so many times to confess (37 times, and yes, I kept count)

Every time I chicken out.

But in my case, he was being super adorable!

This time I would NOT!!

I woke up and put additional care into my outfit and my hair. I spent a total of 30 extra minutes making sure everything is absolutely perfect in my appearance.

I tell myself that everything will be fine and to be self-sufficient.

I got this.

I walk out and I am greeted by a Deku just about to knock on my door

"H-Hey Deku! And what do I owe the satisfaction of seeing you this early in the morning?" I say, cursing myself for my petite stutter but carrying on.