Mystery Love notes

I am writing you this letter to tell you how much you mean to me, and to thank you for coming into my life. You are something I never thought could exist for me. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life, and I don't regret telling you how I feel.I have been through many relationships but didn't really take any of them seriously. I was used and abused by a guy who I really loved once. So I decided to play guys the same way that guys had played me. I wasn't born nasty; a guy made me this way. Since then I have not taken possibilities with a guy again. But you happened; you came into my life and took my heart away from the day I met you.At first I was perplexed. I didn't really know what I wanted. I didn't know if I wanted to take a chance again and actually take you sincerely. So, I decided to come close to you as a friend and find out who you truly were first and what you were really like. You seemed cool, nice, and funny--some things I really liked in a guy. So I took a chance and got together with you.In the beginning, things didn't seem to go very well. I actually had my doubts about you, and I wasn't sure you were actually taking me sincerely. But it was too late to turn back. I had already fallen for you from the day I first met you, and I wasn't really looking forward to giving up so soon. I tried so hard to know you. I wasn't going to let you go so easily!Well, time has flown, and I have discovered new things about a new me. You have truly changed me. Still, I'm scared, because I'm growing a deep feeling inside my heart that I just can't describe. I truly don't know what your feelings are, but I don't want to force you to tell me something you don't really feel towards me. I want to experience love and trust from you when you truly mean it. All I ask of you is to show me that you care for me, and to also trust me the way I trust you.

"Well from the looks of it Midoriya, you have a secret admirer," Deku's best friend Iida told him. "I guess I do, but who would write this?" Deku asks as his other friend, Ochako read the note. "Handwriting looks familiar to someone in our class but I am not sure who it could be," she said handing Deku back the note. "Hey nerd, what is that?" an angry voice said. It was Katsuki Bakugou, a boy who always had an issue with anyone. He had a crush on the green-haired boy Deku when everyone else thought he was dating Kirishima. "Oh, it's just a note from someone not that important," Deku told him plainly. Deku was Bakugous childhood friend when they were little but after Bakugou got his quirk, he bullied poor Deku even though Deku looked up to him. "Well let me see it if it is not that important," Bakugou says as Deku hands him the note. He slightly grins and chortles. Little does Deku know... is that Bakugo wrote the note to him. "Looks like someone likes you nerd," Bakugo told him. "Yeah I guess," he replies. 

~~The Next Day~~

I'm writing to let you know how I feel about you. I don't know how to tell you face to face, so I am going to put my feelings into words now. Since the day I met you, I haven't been the same. My feelings just can't be tamed. I am starting to care for you in a different way. I think of you every day! I love everything about you! Your smile, your eyes, your hair, your body--I hope you are getting the point. I can't get you off my mind. You have me feeling foolish. I know you may not feel the same, but my feelings just keep growing for you each and every day. Well, what I am trying to tell you is that I am falling in love with you--yes, this is true! But I'll understand it if you don't feel the same. I just have to let you know how I really feel. This is no whim; my feelings are real and genuine.

"Another one nerd?" Bakugo questions. "Yeah, I guess so," Izuku replies. These notes were making Izuku's heart flutter because he knows that someone likes him. "Did they sign it?" "No, sadly."

~~Time Skip to Monday~~