Asking the Jock

AU: Normal High School, No Quirks

*Deku's POV*

There he was. Ash-blonde hair, dark ruby red eyes, he was just too beautiful. "Deku, you're drooling again," my friend Todoroki told me. "N-No I'm not! I have no clue what you are addressing about Todoroki," I say wiping some drool away from my lips. "Deku, you just wiped drool away from your face, come on, don't be like Mineta," my other friend, Iida told me. "Fine, I was..." I say in a beaten voice. If you question who I was gazing at, I was staring at Katsuki Bakugou. He's the captain of the basketball team and he is the head of the Drama club. Meanwhile I, Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku, am nowhere equaled to him. I have green hair, making me resemble a piece of broccoli, and my eyes were green as well. I was in the choir and I was in Drama. I wasn't that strong. Nobody ever noticed me, except my buddies Memoria, Todoroki, and Iida. I was too bashful and fervent and I could never speak to Bakugou, he would make fun of me!

"Hey did you guys hear that Fall Formal is coming up, I'm so excited!" Memoria squeals. "Yeah... I heard," I say with a monotone voice. I have been attempting for ages to ask Bakugou out to dance but I couldn't. "Who you contemplating on asking out Memoria since your so excited?" Mr. I don't have emotions (Todoroki) asked. Todoroki was a super-intelligent kid and was the leader of the Debate Team, he was also the Student Body Vice President, he also continually notified us that he doesn't feel emotions at all, while we all understood that he had a tremendous crush on the captain of the volleyball team and Student Body President, Memoria. "Well, Todoroki, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?" Memoria asked with an adorable look on her face. Todoroki's face was correspondingly red as Kirishima's hair. "Y-You want to go to Formal, w-with me?" Todoroki asks with a stutter. No emotions my butt. "Y-Yeah, if you want to," Memoria says looking away. She was probably too anxious that Todoroki was going to reject her and neglect her in heartbreak. I felt sorry for her. "Of course I will you silly, I've been waiting for you to ask!" Todoroki says as he rushes up to Memoria and immerses her in a  huge hug. I beam, I was proud of Memoria, she really had the confidence to ask out her crush to the dance. Only if I had that kind of determination then I could ask Bakugou out. Wait, why is Bakugou wandering over here?!

*Bakugou's POV*

I just watched the cutest thing to ever happen. No, I was not watching Mineta and Hanta Sero flirt because they are the complete contrast of cute. It was the Student Body President, my sister, Memoria inviting out Vice President Todoroki to the Fall Formal. I'm actually was startled that it was Memoria who asked Todoroki. When did she gain so much determination? I started to walk over to them and I see one of the most beautiful people in the world. He had green hair looking like broccoli, and his eyes were shiny emerald green. Yeah, I, the multitalented Katsuki Bakugou, am gay, and in love with the most beautiful man in the world, the one, and only Izuku Midoriya. "Hey guys," I say, causing Deku to jump. He's so anxious and cute, I couldn't help but giggle a bit. "Hey Bakugou, what's up?" Iida asks. "Nothing critical, but congrats Todoroki and Memoria, I'm happy for you," I tell Todoroki and Memoria with a smile. "Thank you, Bakugou," Todoroki says with a smile on his face before kissing Memoria on the cheek. That is when Memoira's face became as red as Kirishima's hair. "Hey little nerd, you asking anyone to formal?" I ask Midoriya. It was his turn to turn super red. "W-W-Well y-you see, I-I..." he says before bolting out of the cafeteria. "Deku! Come back," Iida said before hastening after him, Todoroki and Memoria accompanying him. I decided to follow them but at a slower pace.

*Time Skip 5 minutes*

I finally found where Deku and the others went, the theater. I walk in there to see nothing. I was about to walk out, they might be trying to find me. I then stop to hear some piano music. There is only one person I know that is really good at the piano, my sister, Memoria. I turn around and sure enough, it was her playing the piano. She was performing a mash-up of I Won't Say I'm In Love from Disney's Hercules. I then look next to her to see the adorable piece of broccoli shutting his eyes and singing, he had the initial lyrics meanwhile Iida, Uraraka, and Todoroki sang the background lyrics.