Earbud Love

"Dang it," Katsuki Bakugo said, rummaging through his backpack.

"What is wrong this time?" Izuku Midoriya asked, smiling at his childhood best friend and super secret crush.

"I forgot my earbuds again, you stupid nerd Deku," Bakugo muttered.

"We can share mine!" Midoriya responded

They moved over to the wall of Aizawa's classroom.

Midoriya put one earbud in his ear and the other in Katsuki's .

After listening to a few Set It Off songs and some One Republic as they did their work.

"Let's play a game," Bakaugo said.

"Sure," Midoriya answered.

"We will both take turns on playing songs with a category. For example, songs that make us happy. Just to see what we come up with."

"Perfect."

"First category: best Disney Villan Song," Midoriya said.

Bakugo played Be Prepared from the Lion King

Midoriya played Friends on the Other Side from Princess and the Frog

They had a discreet dance session.

Next was a favorite song.

Midoriya played What am I by Why Don't We and Bakugo played Teeth by 5SOS.

After that was to play another person's favorite song.

In honor of his childhood friend Ochaco, Midoriya played bad guy by Billie Eilish. Bakugo played Natural by Imagine Dragons for Kirishima.

They continued until Bakugo finally said

"A song that reminds you of me."

Bakugo sat there until the music was able to be heard in his right ear. It was I won't say I'm in Love from Hercules.

"If there's a prize for rotten judgment..." was all that he heard before he grabbed Midoriya and kissed him.

Midoriya kissed back eagerly.

They stayed like that for a while.

Well, at least until the bell rang.

"Hey umm, Do you,ummm, want to be my boyfriend?" Midoriya asked nervously at their lockers.

"OH HECK YES!" Bakugo replied as they kissed again.

Let's just say, Tsu, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ochaco, Iida and Mina were very proud of their friends with a bunch of screaming and fangirling that day.