In the Hospital

Backstory: The gang has grown up and sadly Deku had been badly wounded in a villain attack which had caused him to be in a coma. 

|~{}~{}~|

*Deku's POV*

I wake up in a brightly lit room. The walls were all white and I could feel something on my face. It was an air mask. I slowly remove it and look throughout the room.

I turn to see Ochako and Iida snuggled up on the couch even if Iida tells everyone that they "aren't dating." Those are his own statements, not mine.

I see Todoroki on a chair, he was sleeping as well. 

I look more around and I don't see Bakugou, my boyfriend, the one important person who I really wanted to be there. 

Suddenly, I hear his voice and I immediately pretend to sleep.

He strolls into the room and sits down next to me. He grabs my hand and I could hear his strained and hitched breathing, which tells me that he had been crying. I have never in my lifetime seen or heard Bakugou cry before. 

"Deku...you've been in a coma for weeks and I really want you to wake up. Please. I love you. I want to be able to kiss you, hold your hand, teach you, have you teach me about how to be a better hero than I already am, hold you, make cookies with you and so much more.  So please, wake up, wake up Honey Bee."

By now, I think I am just about to cry with how sweet he actually is.

I "wake up" and face him with a smile.

He looks at me shocked before he kisses me, murmuring "I love you."

"I love you too Kacchan!" I say and kiss him again.

"H-Here," he says and hands me some bright red roses. As I look around I see more of the gorgeous flowers placed in green vases all around my room.

"Kacchan......did you really buy me all these flowers?" I ask.

He blushes slightly and nods, rubbing his a hand over the back of his neck embarrassed.

"Aww! Thank you!" I say and jump forward to tackle him in a hug.

The others start to wake up and come over once they see that I am awake. They all smile and hug me. 

After that, they all leave to give me and Kacchan some alone time. They told him good luck and his face becomes super red as they leave.

"What did that mean Kacchan?" I ask quizzically as he snatches his phone and turns something on.

"It was something I was intending to do before the villain attack on the town..." he says as our song starts playing. 

The day we met,
Frozen I held my breath
Right from the start
I knew that I'd found a home for my heart
Beats fast

Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone?
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this