ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 : ғʀᴇᴄᴋʟᴇs

Just like any other day, the lilac haired male would leave his house early in order to get to the college without bumping into anyone. He was not really that keen to have people disturbing him from the very early in the morning. He wanted to go to the garden again but unfortunately it was colder than it already was before, so he chose to head to his usual spot instead. The library.

Felix tightened the scarf around his neck hoping that one small action of his could give him the warmth he needed. A puff of white air was yet again to escape pass his pair of red lips while he made his way to his usual spot. He took a glance at his wristwatch, releasing a soft yet satisfied hum afterwards upon figuring he still had lots of times to spend before his first lesson.

The petite male was not one into books but he did read them if he felt like it. Though, this morning he was in a good mood so he chose to doodle in his precious sketchbook instead. Well, it was not like as if he did not do it literally everyday anyway. Even though he did choose to read, he would still steal some time to doodle here and there.

He was in a good mood the beginning of the day too. The unexpected event happening yesterday made him happy in so many ways. He did not even know why he was feeling way too happy. He was never feeling that way before, especially since he moved to Korea.

He knew he was in a good mood but, Felix, not wanting to repeat the same thing to happen just like the day before, he did not turn to the previous pages at all. He would not want to ruin that good mood of his because of his own self now, would he?

The lilac haired male did not take his padded jacket off even though it was warm in the library. The said cloth hugging his petite frame gave him the feeling as if he was being held. Though he only imagined it that way to give himself the comfort he knew he would never have without his family around.

The lilac haired male poked his hands out from his sweater paws to allow himself taking the necessary things for him to doodle afterwards. His padded jacket was oversized and so did his sweatshirt underneath. The sleeves were too long and too big for him but he liked it that way. It was comfortable as how he would describe it.

The petite male started to work on his doodles, paying no mind about literally everything as soon as his hand took a grip on his pencil. He felt like doing a rough sketch this time, no the ones he usually did days before. Those were merely his random shapes and whatever came across his mind. He remembered the scene back at the rooftop, how the other male approached him out of nowhere and told him to eat.

The lilac haired male was so engrossed in sketching the scene of them two during lunch break— Of course, he did not forget how the ravennette was watching him eating while he ate. Yet, he was too engrossed to notice anything nor could he heard anything. The doorknob to the library twisted only to have the door creak open. If the lilac haired male was not too immersed in whatever he was doing at the moment, he would have noticed that someone came.

But, no. There he was. Completely, deaf to the world that he barely notice it. Even when that certain someone came in, approaching him slowly, he did not know the slightest bit at all.

A sudden poke on his pale, cold cheek caused him to startle in his seat along with an embarrassingly, adorable squeak escaped pass his lips. He was too distracted from the world that even such small action had caught him off guard.

The lilac haired male heard a chuckle from who he assumed was the one that had poked his cheek, resulting to him turning his head towards the said person.

He did not realize how he subconsciously let a smile curved on his face at the sight of the person. There he was, the person who had been there in his mind ever since their first encounter. Hwang Hyunjin.