ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 : ᴘᴀᴛs

Hyunjin had his gaze glued on the boy sitting right across him for as long as he remembered. Like— how could you not stare at such ethereal being right in front of you? Surprisingly, the boy did not notice him getting the stare at all. Typical Lixie. Focused on one thing and seconds after, he was already lost in his own small world.

The smaller male nibbled on his food slowly, savoring the taste of the same, one bread for almost an hour now. He would eat it normally if it was the bread he bought himself. But the fact that, Hyunjin proudly explained he made the bread himself for the latter, made it precious. He just did not want to finish it too quickly.

The ravenette on the other hand, was too busy staring at the boy himself that he was absentmindedly feeding himself whatever his hand reached for. Not until he fed himself something you would not even want to know yourself. He coughed violently, gaining the attention of the lilac haired male in an instant.

Felix immediately placed the bread back into Hyunjin's lunch box for awhile only for him to scoot right next to the latter. He looked up at taller male in pure concern, reaching a hand out cluelessly as he did not know what to do.

"H-hyunjin-ssi—! A-are you.. alright? Uhm.. H-hospital!" The lilac haired male stuttered out anxiously, fishing into his jacket to take his phone out. He stumbled upon his actions as he tried to punch the emergency numbers onto his phone but Hyunjin beat him to it.

A bigger hand placed on his smaller one, holding onto it gently as if it was going to break if he did not do so. He led the hand down onto his lap and of course, not forgetting to lock the latter's phone screen beforehand. The gentle gestures the ravenette gave him every time never failed to calm him down instantly.

Felix averted his gaze away from the hand holding his own, up onto the owner's warm orbs, who had a genuine, soothing smile spread across his lips. The smaller male could somewhat feel the warmth spreading inside him, his heart swelling in a pure feeling making the tip of his ears to turn bright red out of his own realization.

"Lixie, calm down. I'm alright, I was only coughing," there he went again. That nickname. The lilac haired could no more denying within himself at how much he actually loved it when the latter called him with the said nickname. He knew a strange feeling was starting to grow within himself, but knowing that never had he ever felt such way, he only shook it off.

Growing confused upon getting himself stared at for quite awhile now, Hyunjin patted the smaller hand which was still in his own. Felix snapped out of his daze as he blinked his eyes a few times, focusing again on the male in front of him properly. Hyunjin flashed Felix with a cheeky grin as he spoke,

"Are you that worried of me? Or.." He paused, his cheeky grin grew wider as he leaned in a little closer with an intention to tease the latter playfully before continuing,

"Am I that attractive to the point you're staring at me so much?" With the second question being asked, Felix squeaked out of his panic, resulting to him shaking his head so quickly that he got himself dizzy. He could feel his face becoming warmer. Not only were the tip his ears bright red, his whole face was flushed too. He  shut his eyes tightly, still too embarrassed to even spare the ravenette a glance.

Hyunjin, oddly satisfied with the latter's adorable reactions, could not help but to burst into a fit of laughter. Which did nothing to help the younger one but making him more embarrassed than he already was. The ravenette reached his hands out to cup the younger's face, lifting his head up to look at him properly.

"Lixie, open your eyes," he muttered between his small laughter, only to receive a tiny shake of his head along with an adorable whine out of protest. Despite wanting to tease Felix more for being too adorable, he still wanted the smaller male to look at him. So, he chose to stop for a bit. Yes, a bit.