ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 : ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

A soft sigh escaped through the ravenette's lips for the how many times now, he himself did not even know anymore. He still had about five minutes before the last lesson ended but it felt like hours. He restlessly tapped the tip of his fingers against the the table in which caught the attention of his seatmate.

"Hyunjin-ah. Please stop that. I'm trying to do my revision here," the brown haired male said in pure frustration lacing in his voice. The said male immediately stopped his action and flashed the latter with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, Seungminnie— Was it too distracting?" He asked even though he knew well what the answer was. Seungmin rolled his eyes instead. Even if he answered, his actions earlier before was answering the other clear enough that even a word did not need for it to be described.

As soon as the brown haired male continued his revision, the ravenette planted his face onto the table defeatedly. He remembered asking the girls from the latter's class whether the lilac haired male had any lessons after lunch breaks. And no, to his delight, he did not have any. But he stayed in the campus' library till the said place closed.

He wanted to meet the younger again sooner. He wanted to see those sparkly, soft eyes. Those small hands. Those freckles. Everything. But he wanted to play with the petite boy's silky hair the most. Oh how much he could not get enough of that hair of his. If only Lee Felix did not run away the day before, he would have not stop from caressing and playing with them at all. He wanted to play with them again, now.

As if on cue, his phone dinged signalling that his class had already ended. He gave a soft tap onto the brunette's shoulder and flashed him with a sheepish grin. Again, the said boy had grown too annoyed at how the latter kept disturbing him.

"I know. You're going to approach the boy again. Just go, make sure to befriend him and let us meet him too when he's ready enough," was all the brunette uttered out without even letting the other to spit out even a word. That was Seungmin we were talking about. He knew what was going on all around him. No, them.

Hyunjin's grin widened upon hearing the other's words, internally thanking the brunette for understanding him enough that even a single word to explain from Hyunjin himself was not needed at all. The raven haired male bid Seungmin goodbye before rushing his way quickly to find the person he wanted to be with. That one certain boy with soft lilac hair. Lee Felix.

He still had not yet to find the reason why he actually wanted to be so close to the said boy, but something about the boy really intrigued him in some ways. And of course, the strong urge to protect the latter was a must. Well, who wouldn't want to protect the tiny, soft, fluffy, little being like Felix? Especially those smiles he curved, he brightened the world and Hyunjin didn't even know how Felix even able to do that.

"Must be an angel, gifted by the heavens," Hyunjin muttered to himself without him realizing that he did. He didn't even realize that he was running his way towards the library too. Standing in front of the library's glass door, he took a deep breath whilst composing himself back.

"Hyunjin, you're cool. Don't let him run away this time. Don't scare him away," the said boy whispered to himself before pushing the door to the library open, stepping his way inside confidently. His gaze roamed around, all over the places when he spotted the familiar, petite, lilac haired boy. A smile grew widely on his face as he made his way towards the said boy, silently.

Felix, being the oblivious boy he was, too immersed in his sketchbook doodling things like he usually does, of course didn't even know what was about to come. He kept doodling one shape, one creation after another with his tongue poking out slightly. In which, from the distance, Hyunjin found it so adorable he had a strong feeling to just jump onto the boy and gave the latter a bear hug. But, no. Not yet.