The Billionaires Unknown Heiress: His Billion Dollar Mistake

07.11.2014

Wattpad Presents A Robyn Diana Collection: The Billionaires Unknown Heiress; His Billion Dollar Mistake

Copyright © November 2014 All Rights Reserved.

Prologue

Her mom arrived the next day, early in the morning. She totally forgot she'd be present at the wedding. Her mom was extremely happy to learn about her marriage to the man she claimed to love. Katherine Rosé was just plain ecstatic about the hold thing.

"Oh, dear, I'm so happy for you." She said as she hugged Sandra. "Honey, shouldn't you be getting ready?" Her mother asked. It was then that she noticed her mom was already dressed for the wedding.

"Mom, the wedding is in six hours. Are you that excited?"

"Yes! Of course!" Katherine gently ran her smooth hands over her dark brunette hair and smiled. Her mother was very beautiful, she always carried this elegance with her that flowed naturally. Her blue eyes were the color of the skies and it seems that age gave her a new flow instead of making her old. Just like now, she was dressed in a red dress that spruced up her still slender curves. A pearl necklace hung around her flawless skin and she looked like ten times younger. "Now, let's go get you ready. Your gown and make-up artist are waiting for you at The Plaza."

"Mom! It's only seven! The wedding's at one o'clock!"

"Now, stop being so whiny, Sandra. You have to take a long bath. You need to relax. Six hours is not enough for that," Her mother pushed her towards her and fiance's bedroom. "Go fill your tub and have a relaxing bath. I brought different kinds of aroma therapy packages for you. I'll go get them." Sandra resignedly walked to her bathroom and filled the tub. There was no way she could talk her mother out of this.

She spend almost one hour inside the tub with the strong smell of lavender and so many other things from the candle her mother lighted for her.

The girl was really excited deep down but the early morning was not something she liked very much. "Mom, I'm done. I don't think I can take any more. My skin's going to fall off." Sandra called out from the bathroom, wrapping herself with the silky rope her mother handed her earlier.

"Good. Now dry off and wear that dress." She pointed at the lime green dress on her bed.

Sandra sighed and walked over to the bed. She took her time dressing and when she was done, she frowned at her mother who was busily packing a lot of things.

"What are you doing?" She asked suspiciously.

"I bought you some real clothes, honey," Her mom said in a sing- song voice. "You should show David your assets."

Sandra smiled at her mother. "Mom what's that?" Her smile vanished.

"What's what?"

"That box!" She asked her face turning red from embarrassment when she saw the brightly coloured box.

"Don't let me you don't know what this is?" Her mother asked innocently and flung the box in front of her. "This is for your protection. In case you don't want to have a child just yet." She said in a joking manner.

The dirty blond haired girl looked down at the little bump showing through her dress and sighed. Her mom caught onto her action and gently pulled her into a comforting hug. "It's okay, there's no point of these now." The woman dropped the box back into the suitcase.

"I don't know mom. I don't know." Sandra said holding onto her.

Her mother packed everything else including underwear, lingerie and a lot more, as Sandra groaned embarrassed of the items she saw even if it was only the two of them.