Chapter 10

"Yeji unnie please don't let that scene keep bugging you! He's not use to your silent treatment!"Yuna told her unnie...

Because Yeonjun always frown whenever the 10 of them are together because Yeji don't talk to him and he always received a Awkwardly talk to her whenever he ask a question...

"What do you mean?"Yeji cluelessly ask Yuna while she just gave her a poker face "Just forget about Everything, and start to be Friend again with Yeonjun Oppa!"Yuna exclaimed

"I can't...I'm still embarrassed about what happen"Yeji Muttered "Well, He will forgive you if you will gave him a Chance"Yuna told her

"Ok I will...I will make it up to him whenever we meet up"Yeji told the younger making the younger Smirk deviously..

"Good..."She said and grin "Yuna I have a question?"Yeji suddenly said to her..."What is it unnie?"Yuna ask about the question

"How is it feels like when your in Love?"

The question keeps on bugging her about and couldn't point out the fact, but since Yuna already experience it when she is still in Highschool...It's the perfect time

"If you ask me Love is an attraction to someone you admired a lot, but when you ask my experience it's terrible, but I came through it...I didn't let it be a burden and Love can be differentiate in two ways.....

First, your Love for someone...The someone you like to treasure everyday in your life
Second, is your love for your family,things, and the our creator...

When I experience Love it's very interesting, but you need to ready yourself for the bad things will happen, especially when your sacrificing for him,

So unnie...Why had you thought to question me like this kind of a question?"Yuna ask after she answered Yeji's question...

Yeji widen her eyes and turned red and keep her silent... "It's something about Yeonjun Oppa hmm?"Yuna ask her..

"Yuna, I have something to tell you, but please don't tell anyone, even the others K?"Yeji told Yuna "Ok!"She replied and grin

"He confessed to me...."She muttered enough to make the both of them hear

"What?!!!!"

"Shhh!!!"Yeji shh her while covering her mouth and slowly let go of it making her silent..."How? When?"She ask me and I smiled..."well..."

Yeji is doing her stuff at the Dance studio and since she and Yeonjun aren't in good terms, she just went there alone...

She move her body in rhythm, Dancing to the beats...

In the middle of her Dancing she thought the first time her and Yeonjun dance in the same Dance studio..

And the same place the Incident happened, the same place making them so awkward to each other...

She missed his Smiles, His Face, Everything!

She missed him so much...

How she wish she can turn back time and say Sorry, just to make them back the way they use to be..

But she can't, It's over...

They are in bad terms...

But it's her fault that they are not in good terms,

Because if she just forgive him, then theirs no longer a Silent treatment whenever they are together...

She sigh at the thought about it...

But when the first time she saw him...

It's like it's destiny to her, she just denied herself that she's inlove with him also, because what will the Fans think?

Thats right, because the Media always says...

The first she saw him, her heart is beating like crazy, but later it broke because they are so distant to each other and she felt sorry...

"It's all my fault"She muttered then sigh "Why it's your fault?"She was taken back by the question and turn and saw Yeonjun staring at her..

"Yeonjun Oppa..."She muttered "What do you mean it's your fault? Did something happened?" He ask her worriedly..

"It's nothing"She said and lowered her head but deep inside she's happy that they are talking normally right now...

"You should have ask me that your going alone in here so that I can accompany you"He said and smiled at me making butterflies fill in my tummy...

"I thought I bothered you though"She muttered enough to make him hear "You never and ever bothered me Yeji"He explained her...

"Oh Ok"she said and went silent... And continue dancing...

"Yeji, I have something to tell you"she heard him say making her stop dancing and looked at her "What is it?"She ask him

"I know that were not in good terms..And it's a bad timing but I can't wait no more.."He started and Yeji was still processing every word he said..

"I know that we aren't allowed, to do this..But I need you to know that I love you Hwang Yeji, hope you won't ignore me after this"he said before he went out

Leaving a Shock Yeji in her place, she's still processing every word he said and she's still Frozen at her spot..

"He loves me?"She ask herself and turned red her heat is beating like crazy...

"O my gosh!!!!"Yuna whisper yell "He confessed to you in the same place that made you both awkward to each other"She told her and grin..

"'Yeah..."She muttered enough to let Yuna hear "Unnie..."Yuna called her "Hmm?"while Yeji just hmm her

"Do you love him also?"