Chapter 14

"Yah!!!Taehyun Give me my book!!!!!!!"

Chaeryoung Yelled at him because he stole the book she's reading on, she was reaching in the end when out of the blue he took it and ran away...

"Come and get it!!!"He told her as he run around the house as long as she doesn't catch him...

"Why are you doing This!!!!"She yelled at him as she followed him around "You always Read!! And you barely have time for me!!!"He told her

"Is that It?!"she ask him while she stop running and breath heavily, in the mean time He stop a few distance away from her and look at her...

"I'm Tired!!"She whined, he smiled at her as he went closer while she surprisingly attack her making her on top of him....

"You want this?"She whispered in his ear while he was a Blushing mess "What are you doing?"he ask her

"You said that I barely have time with you?"She said and went closer to him going for a kiss, he close his eyes...

"Hahahahahah"

He opened his eyes and saw Chaeryoung laughing at him and realized that it was a prank he frown

"Your so funny Oppa!!"She said and wipe her Tears of joy away, he smirk at her...as he grab her hand making him on top

She stop laughing because she realize that the tables turn around and not a single advantage...

"It's my turn to tease"He whispered her "Look I'm sorry..Can we forget what just happen?"She ask him..

"No can do"He said and he went closer to her an inch left before their gap closed making their lips touch..

He broke the kiss and turns out that she was a Blushing mess "Next time, don't prank on me"He said as he returns the book as she continued reading and in the meantime he join too...

"Yuna-ah kaja!!"

As Kai drag Yuna at the park that they plan to hang out specifically going out on a secret date

They sat down at the nearest bench, acting sweet and lovey dovey towards each other...

As an old couple walk Infront of them "look at them dear, what a nice young couple kind of reminded me of you and I when we are in their age"the old lady said as they walk away....

"Do you think that we will be like this till we're older Oppa?"Yuna ask Kai "I hope so"He said as they continue doing their own stuffs....

But little did they know that someone is watching them from afar...

"It's confirm that their together"said the man through the phone "Ok, yes Ma'am! I will do my best to break them apart"the man said again...

"Don't worry, I will talk to you for more updates"He said before he walk away...

_______

Hi readers! Sorry for updating so long, got cut off because of my schedules so here's a short update...