Prologue

Lisa's POV

I am driving my Ford Mustang right now. Actually, I'm going to fetch my wife and my kids. Yeah, I have kids with my wife. Why? Well, we do know how advanced our generation is these days. My wife's name is Jennie Kim - Manoban. We have two kids specifically, identical twins. A boy and a girl. The girl is older than the boy in a split couple of minutes. The girl is named Klymene. She is named after the greek goddess of fame. While the boy is named Ixion which means 'fiery'.  My wife's work is dealing with sick patients and people with humongous cases. She is a doctor and  a lawyer at the same time. While me? I am a doctor and I have built my own hospital in Auckland, New Zealand. I am also the owner of the ท้องหิว (Tĥxng h̄iw) Restaurants and STUD Hotels all around the world. 

As I was on my way to fetch my babies, my cousin, Chaeyoung, called. She demanded me to go with them this coming vacation with my family. We agreed on the time and date then I proceeded to drive. 

I arrived in front of my kids' school and saw them hurriedly run coming to me as I kneeled down. They hugged me and kissed me then ran inside the car.  I went inside the driver's seat and started the engine to proceed to the hospital. While me and my kids are waiting in the car, I told them to not stress their mommy, and the nod in response. Then suddenly, it began raining. I told my kids to just stay in the car while I fetch their mother inside the hospital.

I went in and greeted the guard and the other doctors and nurses. I went directly to our office and saw my wife busy doing some paperwork. Then, our favorite music was played.  I approached her and offered my hand, "A dance with me would lessen the stress of my beautiful wife." She looked at me, smiled, took my hand, stood up, and swayed.

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

She then, leaned closer and stick our bodies together. 

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

We swayed from left to right and vice-versa. I would always treasure our moments like these. It's like the time when we first danced under the stars.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

She stared at me eyes until her gaze fell unto my lips. I unconsciously bit my lower lip and her face was moving closer. Our lips  collided and we kissed each other passionately. After our shared kiss, I was smiling widely and was blushing. "Stop smiling there. Our kids are waiting in the car." I was shocked! How would she know? Oh right. It's raining. We always do this when it's raining. 

I grabbed her bag as she clings to me. I guided her to the shotgun seat and after, I went to the driver's seat  and began to drive.

We sang along with the music and laughed throughout the drive until one truck was heading right at my side and hit our car. I opened my eyes and saw Klymene crying, " Hush baby." I looked at Ixion with scratches and a blood coming out from his head. I turned my head to face my wife that was having bruises at her body. I felt a liquid drop on my skin thinking that it was tears. But as I took a look at it, it was blood and it came from... my head? I stretched my arm to hold my wife's hand, "I'm sorry baby. Don't worry, everything will be fine, my love. I-Iloveyou"

Then, everything went black.