Chapter 8: Drunk

Jennie's POV

I ordered my drink as well and the five of us drowned ourselves with alcohol. 

Later that evening, I called Taehyung to fetch us. He dropped off Jisoo and Cheang in front of their house and proceeded to Manoban's Mansion.  

Lisa got off immediately and went to the kitchen. I hurriedly went their and saw her drinking milk straight from the cointainer. And as soon as she had finished it she spoke, "I want more milk." I saw how her eyes darkened when she looked at me. Oh no. I think this would be a rough night.

Lisa's POV

What if  I get the kids' milk from their mini refrigerator in their room? Hmmm good idea!

I ran to the kids' room and looked for milk in their mini refrigerator, but I found none. I ran back to the garage so I can drive out and buy milk and I saw a boy. He was the one who drove the car earlier. Is he our driver?  He looks cute though.

But really, I'm craving for milk and I'm feeling hot. Damn. 

"Where are you going Lalisa? Escaping again?" Btch not calling me ma'am. 

"I am out to find milk." I said and then he replied, "There's a milk inside your room Lis." Milk?INSIDE MY ROOM? Why haven't I thought of that? 

I was running back inside when I heard the driver scream, "You gotta work for the milk hoe!"

Work for the milk? What kind of sht is that? And me? A hoe?!  I went back to him and gave him a glare, but he isn't even scared. Too much confidence eh. I will fire him tomorrow.

"Bring me to the milk you, man." I said and he directly leaded me there to my room where the door is slightly opened and had an arousing lights on. 

I feel so hot and aroused. Well, I'm drunk right now. That's why.