Chapter 6: Photographs

Jennie's POV

It feels so good to have her back here again. Us, staying under in one roof with our kids. But it hurts though because of her illness.

She's expecting her "husband" when all she have is a wife.

"This will be hard." I muttered.

I drank the coffee I made and proceeded to our room to take a bath. 

I'm in front of the kids' door which is parallel to ours and I was about to open it, but I instantly hesitated.

I went inside our room without closing the door and cried my heart out. Minutes later,Lisa went in and I can clearly see the concern in her eyes. Her sincerity, softness, her beautiful soul. After a short conversation with her, I directly went to the bathroom to take a warm half bathe. 

Lisa's POV

After that encounter in the kitchen, I directly went to the room where 'my kids' were staying. 

I found them sleeping together. The girl is hugging the boy like he's in need of much comfort. They look so cute together.  I kissed their foreheads and hugged them for a couple of minutes.

I roamed around their room to look for clues and found plenty of photos. What really caught my attention was the photograph of the kids with me and... Jennie. We were so close to each other. It seems like we're the parents haha. But, they do look similar. I'm gonna ask my kids tomorrow. 

Kids never lie anyway. 

I went out of their room and saw the door parallel to where I'm standing slightly open. I peeked and saw Jennie crying again, "Hey! Are you okay? Why are you crying?" 

She wiped her tears away and said, "No! Some dust just accidentally went in my eye." Which was an obvious lie, but I didn't bother asking anymore because I might annoy her. 

I was about to ask her where I'll be sleeping, but before I could speak, "You'll be sleeping with me here." 

As I heard her statement, I felt my body heat up. She winked at me as I was left amazed on how bold she is and she went to the shower room.

I smirked at her antics and decided to look around the room. I found many photographs of me and.

.

.

.

the woman in white, Jennie.

We were so sweet. I felt my cheeks burn as I saw the photo in which she was kissing me on my cheek. Is it possible that Jennie and I are...

N/A Another short chapter hehe sorry