Chapter 4: Reintroduce

Lisa's POV

Anyways, I was left here in the room and so, I got up and went  to the bathroom.

Suddenly, I heard a woman's voice, "Where is she, Bam? Find her right away!" The voice sounds familiar and I got curious so I went out and saw them staring at me.

Few seconds later, they hugged me, led me back to the bed, and introduced themselves. '

"Hi! I'm Park Chaeyoung and I am your cousin from your mother's side. You can call me Rose or Chaeng. I am a civil engineer and I helped you construct the buldings you own." 

The man suddenly put his arm around my shoulder, "And I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul, cousin from your father's side. Call me Bambam, handsome, chick magnet. I am a very fine business man and a successful nautical engineer. I know how to fly a plane and I am your business partner in your restaurant." I chuckled at his very long introduction about himself.

"Sorry. He is just full of himself." Said Chaeng.  

Moments later, I asked them about my work and stuffs. And all I can say is "Wow. I'm rich?" They nodded in response and I asked them another question, "The two kids earlier, are they really my kids?" They nodded again.

"So I have a husband? What's his name? What's the name of my kids?" 

They both looked at eachother. Bambam then spoked, "They're twins. The girl's name is Klymene, and the boy is Ixion. And your husband... is non-existent." 

"What?" I said as Chaeng looked at Bam with disbelief.

"Lisa, as you can see, your husband is non-existent because he's not here. Bambam is just some talkative guy who doesn't know his words." She smiled faintly. 

"And by the way Lisa! You can go home tonight with Jennie." Bambam said. 

I saw Chaeng nudge Bambam's elbow. 

Jennie? Who's that?

I looked at them, "Who's Jennie, by the way?"

"She's one of your doctors, Dr. Lisa!" We laughed. Who would've thought that a doctor would have a doctor doctoring the doctor? Okay, I'm confused.  

We got along so well. Sadly, they have to go home because they still have work tomorrow morning.  While waiting, I ate the fruits that they brought me. I couldn't sleep because I'm too tired to sleep.

Of course!  I was in a coma for 8 months! And that brought me back to my senses, "OH MY GOSH! I forgot to ask them why I ended up here in the hospital!" I'm gonna ask the doctor instead, so I shrugged it off for a moment. 

And as if on cue, the door opened revealing the woman in white.

A/N: This is mostky, Lisa's POV